Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (73134 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2012
Lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2012
eddyhaze:

bet lost embarassed

Awww. I've since lost my fondness for indices. I'm wary each time I now see an indices signal. How the Euro Indices bets lost in the Monday morning session despite the outcome of Sundays Greece election and the market moving several basis points in one's favour still baffles me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2012
I missed BM last alert.... sorry Alart! grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2012
toluxa1: I missed BM last alert.... sorry Alart! grin

Lolz....I'll send you an email.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2012
German Index to Fall in 10mins. I entered at 6351. Starts 0740.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003: German Index to Fall in 10mins. I entered at 6351. Starts 0740.
how do you what price u are to enter when ur starts time is still 7.40?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2012
donblanco:
how do you what price u are to enter when ur starts time is still 7.40?
Ofcourse not the original price. The simulated price is on Bet Start Icon.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2012
An element of gambling has started entering this thread. People just throw alerts and do not explain the basis of their trades. Is that not supposed to be what the thread is all about?

I have asked a question several times about the FX Turbo Marksman. I have used it since Monday and it has pulled off several correct trades to the point where I do not even conduct analysis anymore. Can the guy who posted it initially please talk about his experience with the indicator because I can see that it is a very good product.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:
Ofcourse not the original price. The simulated price is on Bet Start Icon.
price as at 7.40 is 6341.30 kip on monitoring
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2012
watch out for this GU price@ 1.5650 was a defense minister for the Falling of yesterday if u remember. it stop the 2 big fall around 9.30 and 5.30 yesterday.

so, It reaction today may lead the way to go.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2012
stagger: An element of gambling has started entering this thread. People just throw alerts and do not explain the basis of their trades. Is that not supposed to be what the thread is all about?

I have asked a question several times about the FX Turbo Marksman. I have used it since Monday and it has pulled off several correct trades to the point where I do not even conduct analysis anymore. Can the guy who posted it initially please talk about his experience with the indicator because I can see that it is a very good product.
what i noticed in a couple of days with the indicator is that it repaints it appears then it disappear again,well maybe i'm using it wrongly,can you give us how u are using it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2012
stagger: An element of gambling has started entering this thread. People just throw alerts and do not explain the basis of their trades. Is that not supposed to be what the thread is all about?

BRO..DOES IT MAKE A SOUND WHEN THE ARROW APPEARS? HOW DO YOU US IT?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2012

I have asked a question several times about the FX Turbo Marksman. I have used it since Monday and it has pulled off several correct trades to the point where I do not even conduct analysis anymore. Can the guy who posted it initially please talk about his experience with the indicator because I can see
that it is a very good product.

@ stagger can i have the indicator pls, this is d 2nd time u will inform us about it. every little knowlege count in this our mkt
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2012

I actually installed it last night and read the manual. Why I have got a problem is the individualistic approach it has to currency pairs. Some arrows were wrong while most of them were correct. I'd rate it AVERAGE because it doesnt work with price action. All currencies work with the same candlesticks and they work mostly with the same price action. So why do we have seperate indies for seperate pairs? Although I spent just 2hrs or thereabout testing it but if you're comfortable with it, then use it.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2012
naijaobi:

BRO..DOES IT MAKE A SOUND WHEN THE ARROW APPEARS? HOW DO YOU US IT?

It does give a sound alert. And I have found it is best used on the 1 hour chart, so when it appears, immediately take the signal by playing the Rise/Fall trade and keep the expiry to 1 hour.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2012
bommaster: watch out for this GU price@ 1.5650 was a defense minister for the Falling of yesterday if u remember. it stop the 2 big fall around 9.30 and 5.30 yesterday.

so, It reaction today may lead the way to go.

For EU watch for 1.2636
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:

I actually installed it last night and read the manual. Why I have got a problem is the individualistic approach it has to currency pairs. Some arrows were wrong while most of them were correct. I'd rate it AVERAGE because it doesnt work with price action. All currencies work with the same candlesticks and they work mostly with the same price action. So why do we have seperate indies for seperate pairs? Although I spent just 2hrs or thereabout testing it but if you're comfortable with it, then use it.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

Why don't you just install the appropriate indicator for the appropriate pair? And again, which MT4 client do you use? I use that of Fxpro.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2012
donblanco:
price as at 7.40 is 6341.30 kip on monitoring

Did you stake? Cos if you did your already a winner.

Actually, I placed the bet cos the German PMI came out with below-below expectation at 44.7%. I didnt gamble with it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2012
new alert from easycopy

yisa bakare

8:52 AM (3 minutes ago)

to nairalandbom
EURJPY FALL in 50MNTS price 100.7
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2012
how far guess it went cos i see it fall
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:

Did you stake? Cos if you did your already a winner.

Actually, I placed the bet cos the German PMI came out with below-below expectation at 44.7%. I didnt gamble with it.
yes a win,thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2012
stagger:

Why don't you just install the appropriate indicator for the appropriate pair? And again, which MT4 client do you use? I use that of Fxpro.

I now use two platforms InstaForex and Marketscope 2.0 from FXCM.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2012
stagger:

It does give a sound alert. And I have found it is best used on the 1 hour chart, so when it appears, immediately take the signal by playing the Rise/Fall trade and keep the expiry to 1 hour.
do you mean assuming it appears 5 minutes for the candle to elapse,that means i'll bet just for 5 minutes?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2012
donblanco:
yes a win,thanks

Good! smiley

BOM is Military; you've got to be a Soldier! wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2012
naijaobi: new alert from easycopy

yisa bakare

8:52 AM (3 minutes ago)

to nairalandbom
EURJPY FALL in 50MNTS price 100.7
Thanks, just remembered that I had not pasted it here. Already positive fallen 30 pips and falling
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2012
naijaobi:
do you mean assuming it appears 5 minutes for the candle to elapse,that means i'll bet just for 5 minutes?

I am yet to see the arrow appear with 5 minutes to go on a 1 hour chart.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2012
stagger:

I am yet to see the arrow appear with 5 minutes to go on a 1 hour chart.
OK..BUT THE KOKO BE SAY WHEN IT APPEARS, I SHOULD BET THE REMAINING MINUTES..ABI?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2012

Apart from I and DonBlanco, who else won this bet?

People are scared with european indices, right?

Na wa o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:

Na wa o.
NO BE SMALL FEAR O....THOSE GUYS THEY FALL HAND..LOL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2012
naijaobi:
OK..BUT THE KOKO BE SAY WHEN IT APPEARS, I SHOULD BET THE REMAINING MINUTES..ABI?
Please upload the indicator let me see.

Stagger what pairs do you use it on and what is the success rate?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:

Na wa o.

My hand no dey inside o. cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:

Na wa o.
i also decided to stay away frm indices ,guess i just damm d consequence 4 dis one,the inability to enter "now" is not given me the confidence cos u dnt know wat the price would be when ur entry is placed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (102)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.