Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72930 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
tongue
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Zeddicus:
Looking at some manual backtests, It is best if one goes in for one hour at every signal generated on the one hour charts. The reason for this is that there are candles where price will retrace a bit before continuing a journey. What if you entered the trade 12minutes to the expiry of the 1hr chart and it retraces before continuing again from the next one hour? Don't know if anyone is getting my point but I think I will stick to the 1hr expiry at all times.
I understand. A one hour candle is always a one hour candle. Candle-time Indicator would tell you how many minute remains so you just subtract it from the time you entered. If you add an hour to the existing candle, you might end u licking your wounds because it would carry-over to the next candle which might go against the tide.

Sukiyo/Sagapo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
bommaster: the Gold self was telling us indirectly of the likely bad data by 1.30 trader go fear fear on this gold if is true.

kai!!! house just open my eyes to fear fear for this GOLD thing. as i predict, i no fit stay here o, go back to sleep join u during Asia session
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Lol, that's true bro, just as you said.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003: MATTERS ARISING

Na wa o. I notice some kind internal silence within the house.
I drop 2 alerts today and only 3 guys in all notified me that it won.
Wait, una don dey emotional with BOM ni?
Where Prince123 and Mkmyer45 sef?
Omo, I no like as this thing dey go.
Stagger and Uyi_osas whey dey form FX Marksman cabal no good o.
We all dey here to learn.
Togetherness.
8-)
Ayox i no 2 dey..u no get my mail..i dey wait ur reply
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Anyone going for Rising GOLD?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
toluxa1: Anyone going for Rising GOLD?

I didnt stake. Didnt have access to the chart then.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
bommaster:

kai!!! house just open my eyes to fear fear for this GOLD thing. as i predict, i no fit stay here o, go back to sleep join u during Asia session
bro a†‎​ time do you start your asian session market alert,,so I fit keep vigil.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Ayox i no 2 dey..u no get my mail..i dey wait ur reply

I'll check and reply.
Sorry for the delay.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by abisoye55: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
naijaobi:
DROP UR EMAIL..ITS A LIL BIG LARGE TO BE UPLOADED HERE.
bolanleakeem@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
Haba guys I send indie make una check am out with me una just bone.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
@eddyhaze d indie ws my first bot indie in 2006 and i ve bin usin it sinc den bt i stopd usin it sinc January dis year. Yeah market has been in its craziest mood. I only stak shap shap twic 2day afta d mornin loss meh! I culdnt send it to d house.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
@easy, where you the one who gave gold alert today?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ toluxa cant get u bt i didnt send gold alert today it ws ej
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
uyi_osas: GOLD BUY LABEL OUT..PRICE AT 1569.30...GO IN FOR 3 HOURS....ESAY DOES IT
I interpreted this to mean it was from you o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
toluxa1: @easy, where you the one who gave gold alert today?

Just checked my chart and I can see how the chart dipped like a pebble thrown into the pond.

ALERTS needs to be scrutinized. I can imagine the number of losses guys have had today due to wrong alerts.

easycopyrh: @ toluxa cant get u bt i didnt send gold alert today it ws ej

You see now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
Chek d mail u recvd nt frm me. My gold trad 2day ws only on fx wich i enter sinc yestada
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
My alert comes wit my name Bakare Yisa on gmail
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
ayox2003:
I can imagine the number of losses guys have had today due to wrong alerts.

Not be small thing o, even I myself have lost alot on wrong alerts today. They took out all the bets I personally won. Checking my profit table now, just realised today was actually quite bad sad
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
I can tel evrytin d indie does coz it ws my first gud indie bt as 4 me i ve stpd usin it wen it stpd givin me wat i want...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by emmatuxz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
abisoye55:
bolanleakeem@yahoo.com
emmadubem@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
easycopyrh: I can tel evrytin d indie does coz it ws my first gud indie bt as 4 me i ve stpd usin it wen it stpd givin me wat i want...

dnt get me wong o,,idint say u gave d alert.i just said it was from d indicator...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Am reffering to EDDYHAZE indie dat he said we suld test and get bak to him nt d Label indie.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pls does anyone knws d abbrev. of crude oil on mt4?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
oh boy see risk wey i enter about 2hrs ago lol on my "$1" live acct oh

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 12:51am On Jun 22, 2012
10mins to go and i am looking good on all 6 bets cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 12:52am On Jun 22, 2012
10mins to go and i am looking good on all 6 bets cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 12:55am On Jun 22, 2012
toluxa1:

He is definitely NONE of them. I know Odiaero, he is the type that likes to boost and quite arrogant. They are so different and unclenna would'nt come here with another ID, he actually visits here once in a while. If bommaster says he has Ogas in the forex thread, unclenna is definitely one of them. That guy na master o!

bro. you are right on this , he's my oga, he is a very good experience humble trader, i like his approach of trading, infact i use to visit his page to learn, am one of his student during his tutorial stoch 9,3,3 some few week ago. na front sit i dey sidon. and i will be there again tommorow to learn his new strategy he want to lunch again. all is free. kudus to the guy and i wish to be like him when i grow up
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2012
bommaster:

bro. you are right on this , he's my oga, he is a very good experience humble trader, i like his approach of trading, infact i use to visit his page to learn, am one of his student during his tutorial stoch 9,3,3 some few week ago. na front sit i dey sidon. and i will be there again tommorow to learn his new strategy he want to lunch again. all is free. kudus to the guy and [size=14pt]i wish to be like him when i grow up[/size]

LOL @ d bolden part
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2012
Morning house, back to 2day business, it too early to say the mkt will continue d downward or reverse up. though the 1hr and d daily still bearish for both GU & EU but both are still bullish on weekly.

on GU i notice the pivot point stay at 1.5633, one can easily say if it touch this price then place a trade for short/fall bet but for me on what am seeing on my chart if it make it to this pivot price i will definately change my bias to Bullish i mean i will not short it on forex any more. but i can still go ahead to bet it for fall on BOM to close at d remaining 1hrs time left for the candle to close. though i dont think the price can even touch the pivot during this session, so no tory.

but before then, let watch out for this GU price 1.5616 any retrace on it or toward it may print us money for fall bet. till then enjoy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2012
on EU let watch out for these prices 1.2557, 1.2568, 1.2573 and the pivot @1.2590
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2012
on board @ bommaster with u .... waiting for ur alert,,,,u welcum sire

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.