Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lamentation Of An Aircraft! SMH - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lamentation Of An Aircraft! SMH (619 Views)

Lamentation Of Miniskirt... / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamentation Of An Aircraft! SMH by pendusky(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2012
LAMENTATIONS OF AN AIRCRAFT: Who is to be blamed? LORD MERCY; My name is MD 83 I was manufactured in 1990 Acquired by Alaska airline For 12 years I served my masters With might and strength and made them smile To the banks Unti lNovember 4, 2002 When I developed engine faults And had to make emergency diversion due to smoke in my cabin Passengers disembarked alive. On August 20, 2006 I was again evacuated after landing at
the Long Beach, CA, Again, due to
smoke in my cabin Passengers
disembarked alive Concerned about my air worthiness
Alaska Airline parked me Until Sept. 11, 2008 for repairs
And shifted my burdens to Dana Air, Nigeria On February, 2009 On arrival On the tropical shores of Africa I hid not my state of health On May 3, 2012 A Lagos station manager Said I should
be grounded for a check- up That alarm was ignored On May 11, 2012 I made an air return and emergency landing at MM2
Passengers disembarked alive On May 25, 2012
Again, I made an air return and
emergency landing due to engine failure Passengers disembarked alive
And finally on June 3, 2012 I crashed in Iju, 5-6 nautical miles from touch down, killing all 153 passengers on board and 30 on ground After 22 years Of meritorious service I wished my masters listened And let
me rest Now I put tears
In the eyes of a nation But come to think of it, If Alaska Air Considered me unfit To fly Americans Why should Dana Air Consider me worthy To fly Nigerians? GOD HELP NIGERIA Regards SHM!

Bola M.
Re: Lamentation Of An Aircraft! SMH by pendusky(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2012
So we d fly second hand planes? God have mercy!!! Why then d 25k for economy?

(1) (Reply)

Peaceful Protest Against NL Frontpage Topics. / Happy Independence Birthday In Advance. Nigeria!! / Who, What, Why: Is Public Nudity A Form Of Free Speech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.