Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation (6012 Views)

Have You Ever Thought Of Working In Shell Or Chevron?? / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? / Sweet Sensation Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation by Ollybiz(f): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hello everybody!

I got a text on wednesday from sweet sensation inviting me for an interview yesterday at their head office in Opebi, though i was happy when i got the text. i quickly took permission from my present boss that i will come late to work the next day and he granted me. but later change my mind not to go again when i thought of the closing hours and the stress that may be involved.
Surprisingly, i just received a call from them now telling me to come for an interview stated for 11am Tomorow at their head office. Now am confused dont know if i should go or not.

I have zero knowledge of working condition in such sector. Pls, Nairalander I will like to know the benefit of working with them and other things involved before committing my self.

Thanks
Re: Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation by larion: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
Y nt go n see wat d working conditions will b like, u neva can tell, besides nt taking d job d interview can place u for sometin else u knw? Don't bank on dt sha ooooo, just feel free and go with a relaxed mind den u can spend d weekend pondering on d two working conditions, afterall u alrdy v d permission of ur present boss...
Re: Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation by Michael1020: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
I also got this while ago and I want to know of its real for me to go You are invited for an interview (PROJECT ASST MGR) at sweet sensation, OPEBI Ikeja, on Friday 28:09:18 by 9am. Be corporate n come wit ur CV. info:

(1) (Reply)

Npower Teach Alphabelt A-al / Vacancy At Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited / Diamond Ray Resources Invitation For Aptitude Test!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.