Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop (4455 Views)

I Watch Bba Life Every Day On My Dstv Mobile Phone Absolutely Free Can't Beat It / How To Watch Local Channels On Your Pc / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop by pyramid777(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
[b]PLEASE CAN SOMEONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME HOW I CAN WATCH LOCAL (MAYBE INTERNATIONAL) TV STATIONS WITH MY LAPTOP ? DO I NEED ANY SOFTWARES OR CARDS & WHAT IS THE COST LIKE.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Re: How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop by zenus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
to watch local station with ur laptop, buy tv card slot for laptop and wit ur good antena you can watch local stations

if u want to watch foren stations get a good tv software like easy web tv and radio and install in ur laptop

with the program u can watch thousand of tv and radio station when u r on line and u can also watch live through the program cheesy
Re: How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop by nawa1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
visit here here here or here
Re: How Do I Watch Local Tv Stations With My Laptop by uche4nna(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
I have TV card for your laptop,you can use it to watch nigerian stations,

one is external---you attach antenah to it---#6.000

the other internal with inbuilt antenah--------#7.500

call me 07030696409 computer village ikeja lagos for more info

Can Someone Make Use Of Zain Sim Card On Mtn Fastlink Card Or Usb Stick? / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem / E Book Reader In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7