Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland (974 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by dsurrogat: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
anypost against pastors,prosperity preachers makes the front page...MR SEUN DO U THINK YOU CAN INCREASE THE POPULARITY OF NAIRALAND OR MAKE MORE MONEY BY CREATING AVENUES FOR PSYCHOS TO LAUGH AT PREACHERS...STOP ENCOURAGING DIS NONSENCE
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by logicboy: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
d_surrogat: anypost against pastors,prosperity preachers makes the front page...MR SEUN DO U THINK YOU CAN INCREASE THE POPULARITY OF NAIRALAND OR MAKE MORE MONEY BY CREATING AVENUES FOR PSYCHOS TO LAUGH AT PREACHERS...STOP ENCOURAGING DIS NONSENCE

Shut up, hypocrite.

For months you have been ignoring that the first two threads in the religion section are about praising the christian God. Even if the threads are not updated, they remain at the top (unfair promotion). Note that this section is the section for all religions (except Islam- they got their own section from bullying) and not only christianity.

Secondly, if the preachers are stealing from the Nigerian public or abusing children, it must be made front page news.
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by dsurrogat: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
When last did u see a post against the moral decadence in our society making the front page..is abortion our only problem,........HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE KEEP TALKING OF PROSPERITY PREACHERS...THIS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE BUILDING UNIVERISTIES AND U CLAIM THY ARE BULLYING PEOPLE CHILDREN...IS IT GOATS THAT THEY ARE ADMITTING IN THESE FIRST CLASS UNIVERSITIES OR PEOPLES CHILDREN...your hasteness and lack of comprehensive thought pattern has turned you into a half-baked thinker...he dares not put islam on the front page cos he knows what will happen...IT IS MEN OF GOD AND CHURCH THAT WE CAN EASILY BULLY....nonsenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by Ptolomeus(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
"Nonsence" (This is culture)
Why do you include Seun on this? Why do Christians always feel persecuted, when they who persecute?
I am not an atheist, but I see every day start threads against atheists ... who pursues whom?
When a pastor who speaks for God, and collects the tithe for charity, but ultimately purchase a plane for personal use, is a fraud and a thief (stealing from God and his followers).
You are complicit in that?
You defend that?
You are upset because the pastors denounce thieves?
You defend pedophil.es?
You are upset because they unmask the frauds?
Then you are one more of them.
He who conceals and supports an offender is also a criminal.
I advise you rather to mourn at the forum, and accuse people of persecution, you go back to school to learn to write your official language (not mine). If you do not want to speak ill of the pastors, start a movement within Christianity, requiring morality and ethics to these phonies. Only thus can enhance the reputation, which is completely lost.
That is the way.
Mourn here as a boy dazed, and accuse the moderators denotes immaturity on your part ..
Do not cry, do not attack ... work for pastors to change their way.
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by dsurrogat: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ptolomeus: "Nonsence" (This is culture)
Why do you include Seun on this? Why do Christians always feel persecuted, when they who persecute?
I am not an atheist, but I see every day start threads against atheists ... who pursues whom?
When a pastor who speaks for God, and collects the tithe for charity, but ultimately purchase a plane for personal use, is a fraud and a thief (stealing from God and his followers).
You are complicit in that?
You defend that?
You are upset because the pastors denounce thieves?
You defend pedophil.es?
You are upset because they unmask the frauds?
Then you are one more of them.
He who conceals and supports an offender is also a criminal.
I advise you rather to mourn at the forum, and accuse people of persecution, you go back to school to learn to write your official language (not mine). If you do not want to speak ill of the pastors, start a movement within Christianity, requiring morality and ethics to these phonies. Only thus can enhance the reputation, which is completely lost.
That is the way.
Mourn here as a boy dazed, and accuse the moderators denotes immaturity on your part ..
Do not cry, do not attack ... work for pastors to change their way.

The greek gods u are worshiping have traded with your common sence.....
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
logicboy , be quiet for a moment and make some sense.

He has a point.

I have not seen any articles on the front page for years that challenge the belief system of ISLAM, but Christianity is maligned here 24/7 and to rub salt into the wounds, the articles are put on front page.

Just because one group is peaceful and the other volatile does not mean that the ridicule should be directed at the peaceful, though I could care less on an individual basis.
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by ea7(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
d_surrogat:

So you chose that instead of sddressing any point he made. Foolish dog. FYI ptolemeus is not an English speaker, he is from South America, that is why his English is not very good. At least he knows what capitals are for.
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
d_surrogat:

So moral decadence doesnt include fleecing people of their money. Every corrupt person should be sdnt to jail, but WAIT, if he preaches JESUS, na na na, he is ANOINTED, let him go, GOD will judge him.... now thats godly reasoning...
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by logicboy: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel: logicboy , be quiet for a moment and make some sense.

He has a point.

I have not seen any articles on the front page for years that challenge the belief system of ISLAM, but Christianity is maligned here 24/7 and to rub salt into the wounds, the articles are put on front page.

Just because one group is peaceful and the other volatile does not mean that the ridicule should be directed at the peaceful, though I could care less on an individual basis.

Both of you have no point. Islam doesnt get challenged because you can get killed. The owner of the site was threatened by the muslims and so we can see the direct reason for the "non-disturbance" of islam on Nairaland. The reason is simple and clear.

Guess what? When your pastors stop defrauding people and beating children, we will stop criticizing them
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
logicboy:

Both of you have no point. Islam doesnt get challenged because you can get killed. The owner of the site was threatened by the muslims and so we can see the direct reason for the "non-disturbance" of islam on Nairaland. The reason is simple and clear.

Guess what? When your pastors stop defrauding people and beating children, we will stop criticizing them

In ISLAM they kill them, grin grin grin
Re: Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nairaland by logicboy: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel:

In ISLAM they kill them, grin grin grin

Or chop off their noses;

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Christian Song / 39 Popes Were Married! Father John Shuster. / Happy New Month 2 All Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.