Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Online Business Shocking Truth And Lies (basic And Important Knowledge) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Online Business Shocking Truth And Lies (basic And Important Knowledge) (716 Views)

Finally Reaveled The Shocking Truth About Online Betting / How Google Is Killing Nigerian Online Businesses / Nigerian Online Auction Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Online Business Shocking Truth And Lies (basic And Important Knowledge) by mkakan(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
There are very many questions many have about making money online in Nigeria . These questions may seem basic but are important . you probably know the answers to most of them but if you don’t ,I will advise you to take your time and read this article.
Here are some of the questions.

1. It Is Possible For Nigerians To Make Money Online ?
Many Nigerians sometimes wonder if Nigerians can actually make money online. The question is borne out of the peculiar issues militating against Nigerians online. Example are the issue with PayPal and ClickBank.
The answer to the question is Yes you can make money online from Nigeria. Many Nigerians I know and my humble self are living proofs.
I cannot claim I have made millions or mad money online but I have made enough that proves it is possible from Nigeria.

2.How Long Does It Really Take To Make Money Online In Nigeria

This is the next logical question because there are many people who misinform others people that they can make money online in 3 days by doing practically nothing.
The amount and time needed to make money online depends on very many things.
It depends of the business model you choose .
It depends on your traffic numbers.
It depends on your conversion rate.
So with all these variables there is one thing I can say for sure -you cannot just make money online in days by doing nothing. You see ,money made whether online or offline comes when a transaction is made usually in exchange for a product or service.

3.Does Having A PayPal Account And ClickBank Account All You Need To Make Money Online?
Many Nigerians who want to start an online business spend time and money looking for how to register with ClickBank and PayPal. Many just believe when they register with these networks they will start making money online.
They are so wrong.
Having a ClickBank account or PayPal account is not the secret to making money online . Not even close.
If it was then everyone who had one would be driving around in expensive cars.
Even if you have 10 PayPal accounts and 20 ClickBank accounts ,you may not make a dime online.

4.Does Making Money With Online Survey Work For Nigerians?
When I started online I heard about how to make money with online surveys. I bought products that claimed to show people how to make money with online surveys.
Do you know what I discovered?
Online surveys don’t work for Nigerians.
The reason is simple.
These online surveys are not meant for Nigerians . No wonder most of these products advise people to hide their IP address and do sundry useless things.
You see ,companies who pay for online surveys are doing it to know about the needs and desires of their prospects and customers . and Nigerians do not fall into any of these categories.
Bottom line is this. Do yourself a favour. Don’t bother about making money with online surveys . It does not work for Nigerians .

5.Is Blogging The Best Way To Make Money Online From Nigeria
Every Nigerians who is starting online is thinking of starting a blog . many just think that having a blog will flood their bank account with lots of cash. This is another fallacy.

Whether you will make money via blogging or not depends on what you are doing on the blog or with the blog.
It depends on the topic and theme of the blog.
It depends on the business model you are using on the blog.
it depends on your traffic numbers.
You see, a blog is a tool and what you can produce with a tool depends on how well you can use the tool.
So just because you run a blog does not mean you will make money online. This is sad but true. Many bloggers had to run their blog for a year or two before they made any reasonable amount online.

(1) (Reply)

Is Cyber Cafe Business still Lucrative As Before? / Accepting Responsibility With The Law Of Attraction & Business Development / Which Adds More Value To Life Google Or Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.