Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Revolution Duo Massob !!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Duo Massob !!!! (1766 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by BlackPikiN(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem: Anything that tells you Igbos the truth is Alh harem

reddish is now Alj harem, rubbish

^^^What nonsense truth. Dem catch you dey lie you still dey form truth man. lol

You go soon own 1000 monikers. You go begin dey talk to urself. mumu
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by aljharem(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2012
BlackPikiN: ^^^What nonsense truth. Dem catch you dey lie you still dey form truth man. lol

You go soon own 1000 monikers. You go begin dey talk to urself. mumu

You are one big mumu, I have told you and idddeiots like you that harass other Nairalander calling them Alj harem each time they don't answer the Igbotic call that I only use Alj harem and step1. Nothing else.

I don't go around forming IDs like the rest of you do but if you keep accusing me of it then I would consider doing just that and act the same way your tribalistic brothers do on this forum.

Don't push me.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by BlackPikiN(m): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2012
I am going to push you you mallam.

We go do am anyhow you want. I got enough time. mumu
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by aljharem(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2012
BlackPikiN: I am going to push you you mallam.

We go do am anyhow you want. I got enough time. mumu

LOL enough time ke, blackpikin aka henry101. I have told you, in all honesty I am not these people

I am not reddish, shymexx, jason, sweetlemon etc I am not them

If I was them I would come out and confess, but I am not. It just so happens that we think alike.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by BlackPikiN(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2012
^^^WTF? Na who be henry101?

O your other moniker. keep them coming!

Your moniker full NL gberekete.
I hope say no be the same way you dey born pikin full ground for real life with different women.
E no say na una way be that.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by T9ksy(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2012
@ Op, I sincerely can't wait for Biafra to be actualised as am sure there will be many

owambe parties to attend (at least), in the southwest.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by abouzaid: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2012
@eziokwu, eziokwu, massob amutago ife ojoo na onicha. Ụfọdụ na ime fa ji si ya arụ ani. Mana ụfọdụ na ekpere ndị mmadụ udo. Fa kwesiri iche echiche ọfụma mara na ife a fa na eme dị njọ. Mgbe ụfọdụ ifere na eme mụ etu ndị igbo si emezi onwe fa ike. Ndị igbo nwere nnukwu nsogbu ho ha.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by noiseless: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
Who is this very crafty and ignorant ABAGWORO by the way are where is your town or village? I can see you are the spokes person of your "community" every time I read your comment the only thing i see is ignorance, I wonder who you truely are. TELL US YOUR TOWN SO TO HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK LIKE YOU. Nonsense!
Abagworo:

MASSOB has been intimidating innocent Igbos for a reason I don't know. Sometimes they go to the market and buy with Biafran currency and when one objects, they beat him up.

I have personal experience with them and the injury I inflicted on them shall forever be remembered by those that survived. You can't force people to join you.
Who is this very crafty and ignorant ABAGWORO by the way are where is your town or village? I can see you are the spokes person of your "community" every time I read your comment the only thing i see is ignorance, I wonder who you truely are. TELL US YOUR TOWN SO TO HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK LIKE YOU. Nonsense!
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by noiseless: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
We must not also forget that people like the DOG & BABOON BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORIST ALJ_HAREM is taking advantage of the "insanity" within massob to now further his ever longing character assasinating opportunity.
Re: Revolution Duo Massob !!!! by Dede1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
reddish:
Dede1
My use of english or how I chOose to xpress mysef is nt the issue m pointin out,m nt here to argue wit u based on my personality,age or whateva...I ve passed send the message and dude like u v gottn it.wil advise instead of makin statement based on sentiments u shld cal ur touts to order.think u shld com to onitsha and see things ursef.
Mnyl it al gat nutin to do wit my age.

It is unfortunate you navigated to Nairaland to discuss issue that borders on character or lack thereof when you do not have one yourself. I am not surprise that a dumbass such as you could have easily mistaken touts as MASSOB members. From the useless shenanigans you put up here, I categorical conclude you behave and reason like the touts you claimed to be MASSOB members in Onicha. You should have understood that issue of actualization of a country within a country can not be left in the hands of Motor Park or Market Square touts as you have alleged in your goofy post.

Please deal with the touts that rough handled your uncle and leave the MASSOB out of it. I really wonder the character of your alleged Ph.D uncle when a member of his family is pathetic beyond words. Since you chose to write stupidly, I suggest you walk onto the street unclad too, onye ara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Professor John Atta Mills. / A Big Gap Exist Between The Current Pope And Some Nigeria Pastors / Volunteers For Gen. Buhari Presidency Change 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.