Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please Who Can Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Can Help Me (648 Views)

This Can Help Hardworking Graduates / Pls I Nid A Sample Of Standard Cv .god Will Bless Anyone Dat Can Help Me With / Are You Unemployed:::::::::::::::::::::::we Can Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me by wumi2002: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2007
i need a job, i am a graduate of philosophy from a nigerian university, plse who can help me in securing one
Re: Please Who Can Help Me by ABJ001: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi Wumi,
Pls don't look unto man for help.God can provide a good job for you.What you actually need to do is to hope for the best and don't be lazy. Go to VI as much as you can and submit your CV almost every where you see.
Let me gist you how I got my job. I stayed back in the house one good year. There was this day I decided to print like 25CVs and went to VI. I had actually worked and tired into different offices and I needed to rest. I was walking along Hopewell Street when I saw a company and suddenly I remembered that one of my brother's friend is working there.I walked up to the office and I met the secretary who told him someone wanted to see him. He told me to sit down and asked me where do you want to work? I told him anywhere. He collected my CV.and now I am a new person.

So, don't be lazy , believe you can make it and you will make it. I can help you to submit your CV to so many places. send a copy to jesulolese@yahoo.com
Re: Please Who Can Help Me by marvostica(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2007
hello ABJ001
thanks for your word of encouragement l wouldn't mind too sending you my cv too
hope you can still take it to places for me

Re: Please Who Can Help Me by marvostica(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2007
hello ABJ001
thanks for your word of encouragement l wouldn't mind too sending you my cv too
hope you can still take it to places for me
Re: Please Who Can Help Me by wumi2002: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2007
hello nairalanders, i say a big tanx please stil need ur help abj001 amillion tanx 2 u

(1) (Reply)

#3 Million Investment. / Any New From Zenithbank? / Union Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.