Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

For The Haterz - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For The Haterz (9027 Views)

From This Picture, What Type Of Cry Best Suit Your Haterz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 4:52am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Who cares about DL yank rappers? Keep your people in your country. undecided
lol you don't wanna go there with me. Get out ya feelings.
Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Bittyend was speaking London slangs as well.. The world don't end in America, dumb arse. undecided
hun if you're gonna say a.s.s. then spell it right. I'm thinking he got two gf on this post.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: hun if you're gonna say a.s.s. then spell it right. I'm thinking he got two gf on this post.

Yank tryna teach a PROPER English speaker from the real home of English how to spell.. grin

It's ARSE not A.S.S, slowpoke..
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 09, 2012
These yanks are funny and ignorant at the same time.. Big ups to bittyend for slaying them.. cheesy
Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Yank tryna teach a PROPER English speaker from the real home of English how to spell.. grin

It's ARSE not A.S.S, slowpoke..
I see I you want to pick up where royal left off hun. wink no prob.
Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex: These yanks are funny and ignorant at the same time.. Big ups to bittyend for slaying them.. cheesy
get off that negro's dick. He can't see you.
Re: For The Haterz by Goldieluks: 5:02am On Jun 09, 2012
Royal-VII:
Ok Tupac.......lol@Referencing me against the world.....

Tell yo fellow Dinka people i said wassup Son...

lettin them gawdamn cows pee on top of yo Skull...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE05lEEOcSA

Lmao.. cheesy cheesy

Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: get off that negro's dick. He can't see you.

Don't play that homo ish with me. Bring your puzzy into it and peep how London mans verbally assault people - and beat the pum after. wink
Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Don't play that homo is with me. Bring your puzzy into it and peep how London mans verbally assault people - and beat the pum after. wink
rotflmbao! Miss me with that weak @$$ stuff hun go hard or go home. You killing me with that old @$$ slang tho like for real.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 09, 2012
I don't know why some of you find the dimka thing funny.. The yank was taking the piss - clowning Africans and you stupid Nigerians find that ish funny.. God saved the dude I wasn't online dem times there, that's some lame shyte on his part..

I can post videos of chicken hungry AAs fighting over chicken like their lives depended on it.

The Royal VII guy was lame with his jokes, the guy is a slob and a cu/nt faced prick.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: rotflmbao! Miss me with that weak @$$ stuff hun go hard or go home. You killing me with that old @$$ slang tho like for real.

I can't be arsed with you - go eat chicken or do something with your life.. undecided
Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

I can't be arsed with you - go eat chicken or do something with your life.. undecided
I'm dying @ this weak sh!!!t like seriously dude cuz you trying your best to piss me off but you to corny for it! I need to make a tweet outta this! Eat chicken.bwhahahahahahaha why sure id love a piece! This weak nigga ain't got nothing else to say so he trying to piss me off wit a stereotype. Child please go hard or GO HOME.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: I'm dying @ this weak sh!!!t like seriously dude cuz you trying your best to piss me off but you to corny for it! I need to make a tweet outta this! Eat chicken.bwhahahahahahaha why sure id love a piece! This weak nigga ain't got nothing else to say so he trying to piss me off wit a stereotype. Child please go hard or GO HOME.

WTF are you on about? Wait for bittyend, slut... I don't do thrash talking - unless you piss me off.. Say something cray, and I'll go in on your arse..
Re: For The Haterz by brownusagirl(f): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

WTF are you on about? Wait for bittyend, slut... I don't do thrash talking - unless you piss me off.. Say something cray, and I'll go in on your arse..
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha keep em rolling hun! You're a thug huh? I bet you "bout that life"! Kmsl! Ain't no real thugs in the queen's country boy! Bwhahahahahahahahahaha keep trying tho hun I'm bored I need the laughs
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 09, 2012
Royal-VII:
im bout To slay this Corny Schizophrenic dude properly....

Rule number 1 one entering a battle...Know the Skills of your Opponent....

Whose IP Address.. is 188.223.214.13 London ,Uk??

..And how come it appears twice in this thread?.... wink

Lmfao@you alternate account cosigning yourself....

Ladies and gentleman...read this thread here.. https://www.nairaland.com/951311/why-yoruba-guys-mostly-marry/11

A User by the Name [b]One Naira [/b]accuses Shynmex and Bittyend of being the same person....in this thread above on this page...^

So i ran a quick IP check on this fool....

And tell me why the same Ip Address appears Twice?

....Look how stupid you look right now son...I slaughtered you so bad that had to jump on ya Nairaland Alter Ego account....

Lmfao so how long you been doing the multi personality thing?...

How come Royal just exposed you and destroyed ya whole Nairaland career with one post son?

Now you go and answer the questions in this post...Ima go pour some orange juice and then come back to this Computer and finish roasting ya Lame az....

Im the Goat Niqqah...you aint heard??...ask about me. wink

What same IP twice, prick??

My IP addy isn't even in London - my IP is in West Midlands.... Bwahahahaha..

Try again, you don't want it with me... I've never posted on NL in London. Got too much to do in London than be on NL.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 09, 2012
And how many times have I been accused of being ndu_chucks, alh_harem, Jason123 and other folks living in Nigeria when I have only been to Nigeria once? You're lame!
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2012
Darg, you're funny..

This is the thread: Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nawti_bee/posts

And the thread was created by a girl. You're lame!!!
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 09, 2012
This guy is very corny and lame - you copied a random IP address from the city of London and called it mine.. Bwahahahah

Yank, I don't live in the city of London as shown by your fake IP, I live in South London - and I'm never on NL when I'm in London..

You're a funny, guy. grin
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2012
You're a lame duck.. How many times as one_naira accused other people of having multiple IDs? And what does the insecure igbo tribalist do other than accuse people?

One_naira accusing someone esle of having multiple SN
dude both jason and alj_harem are the same person and if you watch alj_harem post, you'll understand why he did as he did. It just pathetic-ness, people are just used to it. Most time I ignore it but that one made me laugh so I had to comment
https://www.nairaland.com/947558/edo-people-see-themselves-yorubas/9#10939271

I don't really have time for you, prick.. Just phuck off talking to my SN, and watch your mouth..

You're lame and ignorant - that's typical..
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 09, 2012
This is the full post again:

bittyend: Sagamite is the most boring poster..

Beaf is the most unpredictable poster..

Coogar is the most abusive poster, this guy makes up words you won't find in the dictionary... cheesy

Shymmex is the best looking poster..

SabrinaNene is the most beautiful poster..

Musiwa is the most retar/ded poster..

Onila is the poster with the highest volume of posts..

Is Bittyend the Smartest, Wittiest, Yet most Annoying Poster on NL?

You're lame, and your life su/cks for real... I shouldn't be doing this with a low IQ having IQ - you're not on my level and will never be.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 09, 2012
Yo, post the IP address, darg.. You have outed twice, fam.

You post a city of London IP address - and I don't live there.. I post from west Midlands..

You quoted one_naira, a guy known for accusing everyone of having multiple IDs, and you were exposed again...

This is the original thread again:

Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol by nawti_bee(f): 4:36am On May 21

lurking and i saw shymex picture yesterday. the boy is fionne lol. i'm here for you talk to me papi lol.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/900394[/img]

You have been exposed three time now.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2012
Why quote the only comment he made about me - and not the other comments he made about other posters?

It seems you're obsessed with the guy - go sort out your obsession with him, and keep my SN out of mouth, butt warrior.
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 09, 2012
Unintelligent yank, he made a thread about himself - and referenced other people on his thread..

This is the thread again:

Is Bittyend The Smartest, Wittiest, Yet Most Annoying Poster On NL? by bittyend(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04

Sagamite is the most boring poster..

Beaf is the most unpredictable poster..

Coogar is the most abusive poster, this guy makes up words you won't find in the dictionary...

Shymmex is the best looking poster..

SabrinaNene is the most beautiful poster..

Musiwa is the most retar/ded poster..

Onila is the poster with the highest volume of posts..

Is Bittyend the Smartest, Wittiest, Yet most Annoying Poster on NL?

https://www.nairaland.com/955489/bittyend-smartest-wittiest-yet-most

Am I the only poster on the thread - why talk about only me?

Yanks are not known to be smart, anyways... Go waka flocka flame and stay off my SN...

I don't chat to DL yanks. undecided
Re: For The Haterz by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Breaking! Prophet Felix Oluyemi ‘Baba Olomi Now Now’ Is Dead / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? / Precious Moments Of 'queen Elizabeth' Tending To Her Princess Charlotte (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.