Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! (768 Views)

13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! by eniculate: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2012
For Men over 35years old or Men with Fat Big belly!!!

Hi,

Check out these 5 "tricks" that will add quality years to your life.

Eat a Ton of Green Veggies Daily - adds 5 years

Having An Active Hobby - adds close to 2 years

Floss Your Teeth Daily - adds MORE than 6 years!

Have Sex Often - adds about 5 years (even if this took years off our life we'd still do it)

Work Out Intensely Every Week - adds 4 years and more!

All the above has been shown to add 22+ years to your life.

That all equates to 22years younger and feeling great.

You wanna test it? I know I'm going to.

I'm also going to do three '4 Minute Abs' workouts per week to not only get those extra 4+ years... but to look DAMN SEXY for those other 18+ years that I'm going to be on this Earth (Laughs).

Research has shown that these workouts are not only BETTER for your heart than normal cardio but burn fat 900% more than normal cardio too!

Watch the video right now and you'll be looking lean and muscular and for the additional 22+ quality years smiley

It's time to reduce those calories from too much starchy carbohydrate foods!

TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW, REPLACE (dot) with fullstop . THEN COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER!! Or email me I send you the link.

Check out the video here --> www (dot) clickmany (dot) 35hunter (dot) hop (dot) clickbank (dot) net

I'm Off to play some Golf, smiley

Enison
Re: 5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
eniculate: For Men over 35years old or Men with Fat Big belly!!!

Hi,

Check out these 5 "tricks" that will add quality years to your life.

Eat a Ton of Green Veggies Daily - adds 5 years

Having An Active Hobby - adds close to 2 years

Floss Your Teeth Daily - adds MORE than 6 years!

Have Sex Often - adds about 5 years (even if this took years off our life we'd still do it)

Work Out Intensely Every Week - adds 4 years and more!

All the above has been shown to add 22+ years to your life.

That all equates to 22years younger and feeling great.

Enison

Jagbanjantis!!

(1) (Reply)

How Sickle Cell Anaemia Patient Ndik Mattew Had His Blood Changed From SS To AA / Best Way To Erradicate Ticks, Fleas, Mites And Flies This Season. / Constant self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.