Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Have You Heard Of Schooladminplus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Heard Of Schooladminplus? (899 Views)

Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of / Have You Heard Of The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology / Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Schooladminplus? by segzysoft: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
SchoolAdminPlus is a sophisticated tools designed for nursery, primary and Secondary schools focusing on the West African system of education. Are you struggling to keep up with your school administration? Do you want to reduce the cost of running your schools? Do you want to increase communication between you, your teachers and student’s parents? SchoolAdminPlus is your choice!
Compatibility: All your work are accessible everywhere
Handles payment and billing are done at a click of a button
Better Communication
Parent Portal: Student's information can be accessed by parents and assignment could be submitted online
For more info please visit www.schooladminplus.com/myinfo

Must I setup an IT department before we could use it? NO
Must I employ a database Administrator to help me administer it? No
Must We pay for the training? No
Must all the staff have access to a Laptop or a Desktop? Not necessary, it could be operated on phone with wap
Can we afford the system? yes
Is our data secured? Yes
for more info visit www.schooladminplus.com/myinfo

(1) (Reply)

2013 ATTN Nigeria Entrepreneurial Competition / 2013/2014 Unilag Postgraduate Form Is Out / Strike Latest: ASUU Nec Meeting Now To Hold On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.