Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Earn N2400 Interest On N19000 Every 24 Hours. For Real. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn N2400 Interest On N19000 Every 24 Hours. For Real. (690 Views)

Pls Who Knows About Pruvia HRM Are They For Real / Is Royalcon For Real/ Wat R Dere Into? / Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn N2400 Interest On N19000 Every 24 Hours. For Real. by realenergy: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
This is real, I came across a website where you can turn every $5 to $5.75 in 24 hours and every $100 to $115 in 24 hours. It is real and paying. If you have a liberty reserve account, you can start it, or if you do not know anything about liberty reserve, I will teach you how to get it, fund it and withdraw from it. It is real. However, to get the details of the website you only pay N3500 or $20 liberty reserve. You might say why sell it at this cost, is because I want to see many get started. To get my payment detail either by bank transfer or liberty reserve, text your email to: 08189612587. I will send you the details in your email within 24 hours by Gods grace. Note: I will only text you the details after I have confirmed your payment, but it will not exceed 48 hours by Gods grace. Thanks. For those, that do not have liberty reserve, let me know in the message you sent to me for the payment details. Thanks. However, I will be given you advice on when to stop with them. If you know that you are leader of yourself, do not think of paying, because you will loss your money without a good mentor. But, if you can take advise and use it, come and I believe you will enjoy this program. Thanks.
Re: Earn N2400 Interest On N19000 Every 24 Hours. For Real. by T420: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
Why can't it be the other way round? You give us d info and we pay you within 24 hrs after confirming the authenticity? grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria / Immediate Employment!!! / Discover How To Get Hired Email Processing Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.