Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna (16913 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / Bomb Blast At Unguwan Sarki Bridge Area Of Kawo, Kaduna / Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? (2) (3) (4)

Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Periwinkle(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2012
A testament to the pot-hole ridden roads everywhere. Its just a matter of time; they are all coming to join the masses after their tenures. Everybody dey wait for them!
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Omexonomy: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Great news! When is the VP dropping out of sky?
what made it a great news? Dont forget we shall all die somday and that will also be a great news. Have you ever lost a dear one . REST IN PEACE
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by lafuria1(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2012
No death is worth celebrating. Na so pple celebrate abacha own plus umaru own but see where we dey. Even if VP dies someone else go enta and continue to chop nothing go happen and na so so curse we go dey curse for here.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by koolJ1(f): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Great news! When is the VP dropping out of sky?

I'm sure yu mean 'when do we get to feel lyk we have a VP' ryt Cuz its GEJ dis GEJ dat,WTH is sambo duwin anyway Lyk we practically do not hear of,from or about him. I hope dis ll at least smoke him outta his hole. Its almost lyk patience is GEJ's deputy
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Vicony4real(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2012
Whether you're happy for what happen or sad, it just does not make any difference.
It won't change them, as leopard can't change its.....
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Rhino5dm: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2012
ofcourse, I will rejoice more if the VP and his PDP blood sucking vampires drop out of sky like the ill-fated dana jet and crash into the middle of atlantic ocean. Do you think dead should be exclusive for the poor?

Omexonomy: what made it a great news? Dont forget we shall all die somday and that will also be a great news. Have you ever lost a dear one . REST IN PEACE
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by phemmy1987: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2012
RIP
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by kollysnut(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2012
Na so dem go dey die one one.........great news....happy sunday
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Ninilowo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
Then?
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by 9zeros(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
really?
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by 9zeros(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
death is certain n dats a scary fact of life.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by utiberaymond1: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ninilowo: Then?
bormblast. In a church in jos
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by mannyU: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
Are they setting up a committee to look into Road transportation since one of theirs has been affected or what.

Committees are only set up in this country when it involves the high and mighty.

Btw. RIP to the departed soul.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Well i don't know if he's one of the thieves but he must be chopping the one his brother steals.

Anyways may he rest in peace if he deserves to,I'm not happy he died but if the accident was due to bad roads,maybe his brother and cohorts will do something about our roads now.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
ALL Of them go taste am
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by slyfox1974(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm]ofcourse, I will rejoice more if the VP and his PDP blood sucking vampires drop out of sky like the ill-fated dana jet and crash into the middle of atlantic ocean. Do you think dead should be exclusive for the poor?

[/quo

PATIENCE, MY GUY E GO SOON TOUCH ALL OF THEM
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by waja(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
GenBuhari: R.I.P.

Perhaps this may encourage the government to do something about our road infrastructure.
Guy no vex oh, na gallop him enter b4 him die? You are very funny. Channel ur anger to V.P and not his brother. May his God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by rodeo0070(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Rest in peace. I can feel your pain Mr. VP, just like any other Nigerian who may have lost their loved ones due to the poor infrastructure(transportation, power, and others) our leaders refuse to improve upon. I hope these occurences will serve as a wake up call to our leaders. We don't have to wait until the unfortunate happens before we take any step. Once again, my deepest condolences to the V.President's household. May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
Most likely to be as a result of ditch on d road,drunk driving or excessive speeding.

A case of chickens coming home to .....
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Taiwo20(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
ismhab: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News
VP Sambo Brother Dies in Car
Crash. Vice-President Namadi Sambo loses 40-year-old younger brother, Mallam Aliyu Sambo, in autocrash
on Mando Road, Kawo Kaduna.
Rest In Peace Aliyu.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/11388-vp-sambo-s-sibling-dies-in-car-accident

Ehya! RIP .
Kpele VP
O ma she o.
When u reach wherever u dey go dont eat earthworn, eat whateva is the staple there
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Luckysoul(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Is something inevitable. Everybody must answer d call
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
death no get respect walahi! undecided
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by omenka(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
I hope the presidency sets up a committee to look into the immidiate and remote course of the crash and another committee for a beffitting burial.. Mschewest! NEXT.. angry
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by ask4double(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri: So every road crash worldwide is a result of bad road?

some people are infants in adult's garb.

Nothing in the news says the accident was caused by bad roads - yet...

Most of you also have one or two relations in government. Either local, state or federal, either now or in the past.

Our prayer is that one by one may they all die for their sins while in government - why not say Amen to that?
Ameeeeee o.......
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by cammyjr(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
Its a pity. May his soul R.I.P
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by emoch(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
12 virgins in trouble grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ waja,
You need to re-read my post. Your comments are baffling to me.
waja: Guy no vex oh, na gallop him enter b4 him die? You are very funny. Channel ur anger to V.P and not his brother. May his God grant his soul eternal rest.

GenBuhari: R.I.P.

Perhaps this may encourage the government to do something about our road infrastructure.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by member479760: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri: So every road crash worldwide is a result of bad road?

some people are infants in adult's garb.

Nothing in the news says the accident was caused by bad roads - yet...

Most of you also have one or two relations in government. Either local, state or federal, either now or in the past.

Our prayer is that one by one may they all die for their sins while in government - why not say Amen to that?

na DUI
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by latino91(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
VP should set up a panel to investigate dis death so dat d victim (dis Sambo guy) will be happy..

BTW... rip sambo
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by tpapi: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
sani musa garba: he is gone then what next?oloshi barawohe is gone then what next?oloshi barawohe is gone then what next?oloshi barawo
which sch did u finish from
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by bighead1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
R.I.P to the deceased, though we don't know how much gets from the V.P's loots and bounty jumbo pay and allowances.
And more to this, many people die in road crashes every day, so i think it is high time dat sons and daughters of them senators, reps, governors and many more die in the air and on the land instead of the innocent lives wasted on daily basis due to the ineffiency and covetiousness.
Peace i am out.
Re: VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna by Supergwin(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
As dem no gree dey feel our pain, we sef no go feel sory 4 dem..Unto d nxt person.. Make d nxt person own hpn 4 lagos-Ibadan xpressway, rip to d lost soul tho...

IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana / Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics)