Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Ipod Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Ipod Pls Help (710 Views)

Repair Of Ipad,iphone Or Ipod / How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ipod Pls Help by 2chukwu(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
I need help pls since last week i tried transfering
files from my frend laptop to my AppleĀ  ipod and it gave me this mssg

(one of the usb attached to this computer has malfunctioned and window does not recognise it )

pls somebody should pls tell me what to do ill be very grateful
Re: My Ipod Pls Help by ramonmulti(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
Well, i suggest maybe the Usb cable is bad. once again can you come with it to computer village ikeja tomorrow at 3b pepple street ikeja opp zenith bank. ask of anayo, or you call 08033924627. thanks. i am looking forward to hear from you.
Re: My Ipod Pls Help by Bawss1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
I'd reckon you have there a faulty USB port on your Ipod mate. A replacement will be in order. Good luck cool
Re: My Ipod Pls Help by Wilfem(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2007
Try using another USB port on your system/laptop and should the problem persists, try and change the cable. That should solve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Swoops In To Claim Nigerian Linux Deal For Windows / Help Needed With Fresh Windows Installation / The Cheapest Laptop You Can Afford!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.