Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

95Jay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 95Jay's Profile / 95Jay's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Science/Technology / Re: I'm Confused by 95Jay: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Science/Technology / I'm Confused by 95Jay: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
I've always loved I.T based works and I think I'm good at It. Late last year I went through some html coding tutorial and I seem to grab it effortlessly.

I then went to one Computer training centre, and the person in charge advised me to go into computer networking, reason being that almost everything runs on network.

But my fear now is that I didn't go to high school, and she assured me that the only thing I need is the Networking Certificate they will give me.

Now, I don't know if that's true or she is trying to make money of me. I need your enlightenment.
Romance / Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by 95Jay: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Last girl I had financial relationship with didn't only break my heart but smashed it with Thor's Hammer.

Nowadays, I go cold on em birds whenever they try that liability game on me.

1 Like

Phones / Re: 2 Ways To Call Someone That Blocked Your Phone Number by 95Jay: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
My own na how to stop that '' the glo customer you're calling is busy and unable to pick your call ''.

I want something to say switched off or unavailable.

People can easily tell this days when they are blocked.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 95Jay: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Or better still, take the crazy route. Register and learn from the lack of sales. wink
lol.
That would leave me dead broke.

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 95Jay: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
IdeasPro:

Please, don't register that domain if you've not done so yet. Continue to read, read and read until a light bulb comes up in your brain. You'll know that you've arrived. If you're talking of ShoesHQ///com, I'll listen. The HQ becomes the headquarters, okay?
I will try my best to beat this registrations urge and keep reading. Thanks bro.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 95Jay: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Prazo1:

If you need to explain the name then

HQ na head quarter normal normal Ahbi
That mean say i don fvck up be that
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 95Jay: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
I'm a newbie and I'm still reading the pages, but e long oo.

What do you think of this name

Hqsandal/com

The hq as in short for high quality.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.