Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon (908 Views)

How To Build Backlinks To Your Website For PR & #1 Spot In Google / Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com / Facebook Has Finally Taken The Number 1 Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon by nairawall: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
NairaLand website traffic and ranking has been trending steeply upward for the past couple of weeks due to the new features implemented by the NL team.

It is currently ranking better than its past 24months performance. This shows that all NL needs to attain the number one spot in Africa is further tweaking and enhancement which I think the team is already working on.

Kudos to Seun and his team!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon by guru01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
nairawall: NairaLand website traffic and ranking has been trending steeply upward for the past couple of weeks due to the new features implemented by the NL team.

It is currently ranking better than its past 24months performance. This shows that all NL needs to attain the number one spot in Africa is further tweaking and enhancement which I think the team is already working on.

Kudos to Seun and his team!
Who tell you so...
NL is among the first ten, but recent i discover through alexa that its now between 10-13.
More companies are coming up now, soon NL might be among the top 100 group.
Re: Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon by nairawall: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
guru01:
Who tell you so...
NL is among the first ten, but recent i discover through alexa that its now between 10-13.
More companies are coming up now, soon NL might be among the top 100 group.

My analysis is based on its performance, NL is currently performing better than its best 24months ago. I have attached its 2yrs Alexa traffic ranking chart below:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon by omni1: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pls go and sleep!
Re: Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon by Peterson1993(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2012
Nairaland regaining number one spot is not the case. What is more important is the eye health condition of it's members.... My eye oooo..!!! Help...!!!! Nairaland has killed my eye iris and and lens grin
Re: Nairaland May Regain Its No. 1 Spot Soon by zangiff(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2012
My number 1 site

(1) (Reply)

bulksms / . / Green Mouse Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.