Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Hey, Want To Help Nigerian Financial Institutions Improve? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey, Want To Help Nigerian Financial Institutions Improve? (725 Views)

Mobile Money Transfer - How Will It Help Nigerian Businesses! / URGENT HELP (nigerian Bank With Lowest % On Transfer To FX Account / CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Want To Help Nigerian Financial Institutions Improve? by joyfeel: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2007
My Apologies to everyone, thanks seun for bring this to my notice. I have posted the message again but this time i have added a new url, this should work!  acually it works!

There is this survey that someone sent me. you can click on the link below to answer some questions about your experiences with Nigerian banks, stockbrokers etc. i gather the results will go to the banks,  of course its an anonymous survey, you also get entered into a draw for a free trip to Ghana.
So, instead of complaining about banks and their likes, lets help them. You can also share the link with friends.

http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/start?sid=973&vrfy=Yes&=144927&subid=3271452&custkey=13P9

smiley
Re: Hey, Want To Help Nigerian Financial Institutions Improve? by Seun(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
That url does not work.
Re: Hey, Want To Help Nigerian Financial Institutions Improve? by joyfeel: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
it works, maybe there was a bad connection when u tried it. try clicking on it again.

(1) (Reply)

3 Sinful Stocks,can U Take The Risky? / Possibility Of Another World War In Nigeria Over The Years(i Hope Not) / Painting! Industrial & Residential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.