Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Want To Know How To Create E-books - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Know How To Create E-books (918 Views)

Know How To Design A Forum Or Blog? We Need You. / Do You Know How To Use Wapego.com? / Drop Your Email Or Phone Number Here If You Want To Know How To Send Bulksms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know How To Create E-books by 2Chinny: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
I want to learn how to create eBOOKS and how to upload them to a wedsite.
i should be grateful if anyone who knows of the software and the manual for
creating ebooks or where I can learn it could contact me either
on this forum or my email : write2chinny@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by Morrelinko(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2012
try nitropdf:

official website http://nitropdf.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by shorxynla(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2012
2Chinny: I want to learn how to create eBOOKS and how to upload them to a wedsite.
i should be grateful if anyone who knows of the software and the manual for
creating ebooks or where I can learn it could contact me either
on this forum or my email : write2chinny@yahoo.com.Thanks.

Contact me I got ebooks that can help u. Its free o
Olusolaadeoti@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by Peterson1993(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2012
There are several ways to create an ebook. Having a coding experience will make it easier but not really compulsory that you must have a coding ability to create an ebook. Just follow this this link and after reading the article, you should know what to do next ==> www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/09/29/how-to-make-an-ebook/
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2012
This article will provide you with useful information when making your first eBook and elaborating on the future of ePub, and much more :http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/09/29/how-to-make-an-ebook/
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Google it to get the best result. It you dont know how to search, send me a pm for fast response.
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
What kind of ebook do u want to create?
PDF?
EPUB?
KINDLE?
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by shorxynla(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
E-books are very simple to create, you can even make use of microsoft word
read more details here http://onthirdplanet.com/make-money-tips/free-e-books/
Re: I Want To Know How To Create E-books by mickey5000(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2013
Get a microsoft word 2010.

USE IT AND SAVE AS PDF UNDER FILE AND YOU WILL HAVE UR EBOOK AS PDF.

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Google Adsense Approval Secrets Exposed / Unlimited Hosting Re Seller @ N3000 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.