Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

2012 Secret Top Offer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2012 Secret Top Offer (546 Views)

Esut 2012/2013 Admission List / Gasoline Inverter Generators Very Quite(59 Db)-mortocykles:2012 Cheap New 110cc / Facebook Credits Generator 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2012 Secret Top Offer by stargrip: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
How u doin folks?
It's a new week, I believe you are doing great. As for me my birthday waz yesterday 10th June and its time for me to show love to all that I care about including you. One good habit i have is visiting the motherless babies on my birthdays to show them some love and I derive a lot of joy doing that.
Since my birthday is a time to show love, I will.....
Use this opportunity to allow you to get HUGE GIFTS worth several thousands of Naira from some of my best products for this short while that my birthday period lasts.
Since you have shown interest in my products, I am going to allow you have the following products for a HUGE DISCOUNT.
So lets go.........
Here's what you get within the next 7 DAYS for a token sum of #4000 ONLY

1. How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Mins
2. Customised Bulk SMS Report
3. How To Make Money From Facebook Fan Page
4. Complete Step By Step Blue Print To Setting Up Your GSM Short Code Business
5. How To Get Your Own USA Mastercard With Your Name Inscribed On It
6. How To Buy Brand New Laptops For As Low As $200 Here In Nigeria
7. The Online Importation Business
8. How To Register Your Business Name With CAC Without Lawyer
9. How To Open And Verify A Paypal Account Here In Nigeria
10. Guide To Recharge Card Printing Business
11. The Internet USB Modem Unlocker
12. How To Make Good Money Just By Writing Article
13. How To Travel Abroad Without Going To The Embassy

There you have it. If i were to sell all these normally, i will price them at nothing less than #50,000 (if you are to purchase them one by one or after this 7DAYS promo).
But, you now have the opportunity to get them all for JUST #4000. For a limited time within the next 7DAYS you are getting my entire collection of products for only #4000.

To order for this products text "SECRET TOP OFFER" to 07037739837 OR send an email to lexroliq@gmail.com

For further info visit
http://www.richproducts.peperonity.com

(1) (Reply)

Kay Herbal / Can You Imagine Google Paying Anyone To Browse The Internet? / Wanted! Wanted!! Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.