Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Open Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun (737 Views)

To Seun / Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa / Kudos To Seun Osewa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun by menipo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hello Seun,

I think is high time i should bring this to your notice.
I've been on Nairaland for quite a while now and i see people with passion doing what they love doing.

This people also help to create the traffic that this site enjoys hence the success of NAIRALAND.

If i may suggest to you:
As a business minded person and also for sake of posterity.
Why can't you try to reward members that take out time to create good threads and pulls traffic to your site.

I've read and seen some good threads that actually have very high views.
I'm sure these threads in-turn makes you richer.

Trust me if you should try to reward members that pull traffic to their thread; say maybe weekly or monthly, it'll amaze you the result you'll get.
Two of such members that i've seen are NAIJASEXY and PDUDE. i might not know the rest.

Please kindly look into this sugestion and trust me you will not regret it.
You might probably be competing with Facebook if you try it.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by codeaddict(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
Are you speaking for yourself? Money is not all in both the business and tech world. If I'm not mistaken, Seun has organised 3 contests and given out N450,000. What more do you want? Nairaland's not a NGO or charity organisation. If you need money, you WORK to earn it!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by menipo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
@codeaddict pls for the records i'm not looking for money as you never saw me mention my name there. I only gave a suggestion that could improve the site and businesswise. SIMPLE.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by tpia5: 1:42am On Jun 12, 2012
isnt naijasexy the same person as kandikanne?

thought someone mentioned that the other day.

and did this poster just imply pdude opens good threads?

care to back up this claim with links?

if pdude is being touted here then walestar deserves a mention as well.

no be the same line of work dem dey?

(1) (Reply)

Nkatalyst Writes President Jonathan‏ / I Am Addicted To Nairaland / Which Kind Country Be Dis, Jesus!!! See As Nepa Just Carry Light Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.