Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (2110 Views)

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana / Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: by Odunnu: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Link to the other thread abeg. I'm not a lez.
Re: by r231(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
hmmmmm

Loading. . . . . .
Re: by xyloxloto(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.
Re: by OAM4J: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2012
erm, erm CC, can I appreciate my gf, fiancee and wife in advance. You know am still waiting for you and Mr CC to accept my kola. But I can begin to appreciate her for the things I know she will do for me in the future. cheesy
Re: by Odunnu: 5:08am On Jun 12, 2012
CC's child will never have an overaged potbellied man as husband not to talk of an Aristo.
Re: by LongOne1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
I would like to thank miss … for letting me know my call was returned (2 days later), over numerous male callers. angry
Re: by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
Odunnu: CC's child will never have an overaged potbellied man as husband not to talk of an Aristo.

Who is overaged? potbellied? and an Aristo? You dont know me at all.

Anyways, Mr CC has been the one pleading with me to exercise patience and let the girl turn 18. tongue

I know you are jealous, you wish the offer I made for Chaircover's daughter was made for you. Soriiiiii cheesy
Re: by yme1(f): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
OAM4J: erm, erm CC, can I appreciate my gf, fiancee and wife in advance. You know am still waiting for you and Mr CC to accept my kola. But I can begin to appreciate her for the things I know she will do for me in the future. cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked My sis Missy B must see this angry

@post
Sagamite never see this thread? undecided berra come appreciate a wonderful wife like myself grin
Re: by ronkebp(f): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2012
This is part of the reasons i wished my hubby was on NL to appreciate me, i know he has millions of reasons to say THANK YOU, to the one and only Ronkelistic poyoyo!!!!any other is a counterfeit,a prototype...omolangidi!!!!smiley smiley smiley....
Re: by taryour(f): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp: This is part of the reasons i wished my hubby was on NL to appreciate me, i know he has millions of reasons to say THANK YOU, to the one and only Ronkelistic poyoyo!!!!any other is a counterfeit,a prototype...omolangidi!!!!smiley smiley smiley....

ol'boy see heavy laff dis early momo,ronkus don kill me with laff. Eiya pele shogbo. My own hubby dey nairaland ooo *winks*
Re: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
taryour:

ol'boy see heavy laff dis early momo,ronkus don kill me with laff. Eiya pele shogbo. My own hubby dey nairaland ooo *winks*

Little wonder , you dey do good girl...on this forum...good wifey...smiley smiley, my hubby prefers to be counting money than typing....wink winkso i am free to jump, chat, insult anybody...the day he catches me, that day,,bye-bye to NL niyen!!!cheesy
Re: by taryour(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Little wonder , you dey do good girl...on this forum...good wifey...smiley smiley, my hubby prefers to be counting money than typing....wink winkso i am free to jump, chat, insult anybody...the day he catches me, that day,,bye-bye to NL niyen!!!cheesy

hahahahaha, me na gentle lady o,anytime anywere. E-fight no fit put money in my pocket na so wots d point getting into it,d person at d oda end of d computer sef fit be one small pikin or even dwaft,or pesin wey no get brain at all. If i go fight at all na face to face o my sister, oju ni oro wa.... Shikena!!!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
taryour:

hahahahaha, me na gentle lady o,anytime anywere. E-fight no fit put money in my pocket na so wots d point getting into it,d person at d oda end of d computer sef fit be one small pikin or even dwaft,or pesin wey no get brain at all. If i go fight at all na face to face o my sister, oju ni oro wa.... Shikena!!!

Naso....na your type they will beat finish and lock you up in the wardrobe, oju loro wa indeed....if the person you dey e-fight na one rugged, ajegunle, omo-tiiti---kind of chic, by the time she shows you the yams wey dey her leg...you go run...i don't do face-face fight, only with my hubby wink wink...but anyother, ontop computer i carry go all the way...i don't want anyone to scratch my adorable face or break my nails....i spend time in the spa biko...and it cost money!!!grin grin grin wink wink
Re: by taryour(f): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Naso....na your type they will beat finish and lock you up in the wardrobe, oju loro wa indeed....if the person you dey e-fight na one rugged, ajegunle, omo-tiiti---kind of chic, by the time she shows you the yams wey dey her leg...you go run...i don't do face-face fight, only with my hubby wink wink...but anyother, ontop computer i carry go all the way...i don't want anyone to scratch my adorable face or break my nails....i spend time in the spa biko...and it cost money!!!grin grin grin wink wink

lol. I pity my fine face oo. Koni funny rara if dat kain tin happen,i can only begin to imagine d 4 40 race i go pik dat day...
Re: by ronkebp(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
taryour:

lol. I pity my fine face oo. Koni funny rara if dat kain tin happen,i can only begin to imagine d 4 40 race i go pik dat day...

You know when something like that happens, and you are faced with "all muscles", just take a step back and yell " you are not even ashamed of yourself, you want to fight a rat like me.....so your plan is to kill me ehen!!!! it will not work oooo, God will not allow you to carry out your enterprise ooooo""....scream so that the whole world will hear...i tell you, that person go shiver begin to reverse...grin grin.

I tried it when i was in secondary school, my mouth will not rest, if to say that babe grab me that time....my enemy own for don finish....as i began to scream, the lady just kawa!!!! and i was laughing...that did not stop me from insulting and abusing her again oooo...i too get trouble. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: by amarula(f): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Where r the men?
Re: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: by OAM4J: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
chaircover: OAM4gbogboomoge its you we are waiting for naw.

We gave you a list. but you are yet to deliver, however Just incase you have lost the list here it is again;

Iphone 24
Ipad 23
Range Rover Sport 2016 model
Blackberry Gulfstream (The BB Porsche is soooo out of date)
a permanent penthouse apartment at st Johns Wood in London
An oil well

Once you get all these things, we will pick a date for the wedding . . . in the mean time, in order to keep your body active and in service you can carry on with the cheap ones of the likes of Missy B, JK, Busy body, mukina etc etc tongue grin grin

She who laughs last laughs best cool grin

Kai Mother In law, you didn't tell me you want to diversify into phone and Ipad business now?

Na wa o see list Has a prophet said she will born a British PM or an American president?

Well let her reach 18, and lemme check her out 1st grin grin grin
Re: by ayox2003: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2012
I wanna say a big thanks to the love of my life. The girl that stands with me when things are hard and difficult, the queen of my heart who loves me without deceit. I wanna say a big thank you for the past 5yrs you have spent in my life. I love you and always will.
Muah. kiss DD

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Is Not Interested... / The Women Who Think They're Too Clever To Have Babies / Solution To The Top 3 Major Marriage Problems Marriage Has Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.