Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. (1686 Views)

Over 90% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Maths / Please I Want To Stop Nairaland Email Notifications From Coming To My Mail Box / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by vedaxcool(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
When is 1 + 1 no longer simple? When do we say Something is Simple and something is Comoplex, when do we say maths is a simple trick and a complex all the same, Well maths is simple when with just 1 hr you could unravel such maths problems, then how long does it take to do a maths trick, well with just 5 mins you would make such trick not a trick.

what i am really saying?

Once a upon a time, a certain boy wanted to share his weak logic with the world, he went to certain portion of the world called NL, and then navigated to the I section, where the people engross themselves with I issues, then the boy with a weak logic decided to respond with his usually weakly concieved points in any case he labeled a certain maths excercise a Simple Maths tricks which offcourse he couldn't here are just excerpts from the thread:

tbaba1234:

You still make no sense: grin quit trying abeg..... Why do you like exposing yourself like this?

Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... cheesy cool Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... If you fail use 1-10... Tell me how much time it takes.

There are thousands of combinations using 114 chapters and an even sum of ayahs (using even and odd numbers) that would not give you this balance... The Quran uses one that does... That is the point here....

Id be waiting for the result of your experiment.

Then he said :

logicboy:

I clearly made sense in my previous argument. You chose to ignore it.

Even if we were to go with your reasoning, you still fail;

10,000/1 odds is not a miracle. Calculable probability

1,0000,000 odds is not a miracle. Calculable probability

The odds of winning the national lottery is 13,983,816/1

You fail

well no one made sense of his response :

vedaxcool: Day 4, passed, NO ANSWER provided by atheistboy to an otherwise "simple thing to do" question! Wednesday is closing in!

vedaxcool: When would u be honest enough to state the assignment is too difficult for you? You have until wednesday to submit your assignment, why u must submit is simple, you claim it is just simple thing to do, failing well I leave the consequence for later.

vedaxcool: 3 days later and the atheist has no answer to his assignment, we are waiting oh, don't think u can derail the questions asked over to u "logic"boy!

logicboy:

If you like, count to the year 2055, I am not playing by your strawman assignement.

tbaba1234:

It looks like you just learnt the word 'strawman'. It is not a strawman assignment... you called it a simple 'maths trick' and you can't replicate it. After this, who can possibly take you seriously? ....

vedaxcool: Day 5, no answer from atheistboy to a "simple maths trick" with all the mordern softwares to cut corners still he can bot perform this simple maths trick, with all the alledge wealth his father has that makes it no longer needed for him to work, still he can't even afford a maths professor to help out in doing this "simple maths trick", wednesday is clossing in, hope atheistboy can find help . . . grin

You can read more on the "Maths Trick" https://www.nairaland.com/949839/another-quranic-coincidence-subhanallah#10949705

To compound the Problem this maths trick was "done" over 1400 years ago, "by" a man who did not even have access to mordern mathematical software nor did his father have so much "money" that he does not need to work anymore, yet we see the boy who claims have logic still finding it near impossible to match such a man and because of this shame of his failure he decided to stop coming to the I section, when simple human decency would have just made him say oh, it is not really a simple maths tricks, remeber there are mordern mathematical software the boy could make us of, there are numerous professors of mathematics that he fathers' alleged wealth could have purchased in saving face but at the end the boy best amount to nothing but just hiding from the I Section! Wow how hard man's pride can hurt him!
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by vedaxcool(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
tbaba1234: Anyone can do this!!

Put the number of the Quranic Surah (Chapter) on the first column on a spreadsheet

The number of Ayah(verses) for each Surah on the second Column

Sum the surah (Chapter) and the ayah (Verses) number

Split into Odd and even numbers

The sum of the Odd numbers = Sum of Surah Number
Sum of the Even Numbers = Sum of the ayah

If one number is distorted the balance is destroyed.

SubhanAllah

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/591374[/img]
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
Lol....I was banned from your section remember?

Na so you miss me? E dey pain you? grin grin grin
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
Liar! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when one is an atheist lying is done freely and with no remorse, you were able to quote what lagosshia said in the Islamic section yet you could not answer a simple maths trick usimng your own words because you couldn't decency demands you confess and admit your inability plus coming clean on your phantom fathers wealth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ooooo!
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
vedaxcool: Liar! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when one is an atheist lying is done freely and with no remorse, you were able to quote what lagosshia said in the Islamic section yet you could not answer a simple maths trick usimng your own words because you couldn't decency demands you confess and admit your inability plus coming clean on your phantom fathers wealth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ooooo!

You're really sad. grin

What does this have to do with my father's wealth?

I pity you. After, you will pray 5 times and say that you're a good muslim
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by justaqad(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
logicboy:

You're really sad. grin

What does this have to do with my father's wealth?

I pity you. After, you will pray 5 times and say that you're a good muslim

logic boy do humanity a favor and answer *the simple maths trick*
Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... If you fail use 1-10... Tell me how much time it takes.

There are thousands of combinations using 114 chapters and an even sum of ayahs (using even and odd numbers) that would not give you this balance... The Quran uses one that does... That is the point here....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by onetrack(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
I'm an atheist and here's how I'd respond to your challenge.

1) Mohammed did not write the Quran. It was written down years after his death. In fact at one time there were 6 different versions of the Quran until one of the Caliphs had the 'official' version prepared by a group of literate scholars who polished the grammar and essentially created written Arabic.

2) The numbers you gave are not a miracle, they are a coincidence. Given the amount of time that people have devoted to studying the Quran looking for miracles or signs, finding a mathematical coincidence actually becomes rather likely. There are virtually an unlimited number of ways you can search for mathematical coincidences. As such the odds are actually very good that you will find such a coincidence in any book if you look hard enough.
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
justaqad:

logic boy do humanity a favor and answer *the simple maths trick*
Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... If you fail use 1-10... Tell me how much time it takes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have debunked the false miracle! I did my assignment!

Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Justaqad and Vedaxcool, please post a new thread about the debunking I ust did on the Islam section, please!
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by codeaddict(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
logicboy: Justaqad and Vedaxcool, please post a new thread about the debunking I ust did on the Islam section, please!

seems like the challengers have absconded!
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
codeaddict:
seems like the challengers have absconded!

Hahaha. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by TheMatrix3: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
heheheehehehe I juss dey laff o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by Areaboy2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
I dont get it!!

what has this got to do with anything? undecided
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
Area_boy: I dont get it!!

what has this got to do with anything? undecided

The muslims were claiming that there was a special coincidence/miracle in the Koran that would give you equal balances if you split the chapters into odd and even.

I told them that it was a basic maths trick. They said that I was wrong and I had no proof.

I then did one on a smaller scale. They ran away
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by vedaxcool(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
logicboy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/726362_Logicboy_png2569399df94f3a6303e6a4b457d33ce4

Nice, thumbs up, atleast you can finally stop hiding in the religion section and pretendingyou were banned grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, it took more than 2 weeks to be able to perform this feat, (thats assuming if you did it yourself) using mordern technology and just 10 chapters, which offcourse showed that even when contrived by man, in any case you ignored the part that ask how long it took

tbaba1234:

You still make no sense: grin quit trying abeg..... Why do you like exposing yourself like this?

Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... cheesy cool Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... If you fail use 1-10... Tell me how much time it takes.

The real issue offcourse is always lost in your cries that micmics the sounds of ignorance indeed . . . any case congrats! wink
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
vedaxcool:

Nice, thumbs up, atleast you can finally stop hiding in the religion section and pretendingyou were banned grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, it took more than 2 weeks to be able to perform this feat, (thats assuming if you did it yourself) using mordern technology and just 10 chapters, which offcourse showed that even when contrived by man, in any case you ignored the part that ask how long it took

tbaba1234:

The real issue offcourse is always lost in your cries that micmics the sounds of ignorance indeed . . . any case congrats! wink

It took me 45 minutes with microsoft excel.

I was banned by the MAC daddy himself! Maclattunji banned me.
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by vedaxcool(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
^^^

Guy it took you 2 weeks to achieve what you did, the assignment was given for quit sometime
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^

Guy it took you 2 weeks to achieve what you did, the assignment was given for quit sometime

Wrong. It took me 2 weeks to accept the challenge. I could no longer take the taunting.
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by Areaboy2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^

I'm not sure I saw a time limit to the challenge. besides, its a dumb one and Logicdude has just made that clear.

You're only diverting attention from the actual fact that he solved your puzzle to the irrelevant issue of how long it took.
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by tbaba1234: 4:12am On Jun 13, 2012
^The assignment was not 1-10..... It was 1-100.... 1-10 was only a reprieve when you fail to achieve the first challenge...

Excel spreadsheets did not exist 1,500 years ago and you still take 2 weeks to bring me the result of your failure...

Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by ZUBY77(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2012
cant believe i wasted my etisalat data reading this crap
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by justaqad(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy: Justaqad and Vedaxcool, please post a new thread about the debunking I ust did on the Islam section, please!

logicboy i'll applaud ur courage in atleast trying,but to debunk or produce anything like the Quran,you need more than numerals...where are the chapters and verses to your myth?unlike the quran,the Qur'an can only be described as a unique expression of the Arabic language. This is due to its unique literary form, linguistic genre, matchless eloquence and its unparalled frequency of rhetorical features. The uniqueness of the Qur'ans language forms the backdrop to the doctrine of I’jaz al-Quran, the inimitability of the Qur’an, which lies at the heart of the Qur’an’s claim to being of divine origin.if the Koran were his (muhammad) own composition other men could rival it.
the composition of the Qur'an and its incomparable excellence as proof of its divine origin,And, in fact, even for those who are non-Muslims nothing is more marvellous than its language with such apprehensible plenitude and a grasping sonority… The ampleness of its syllables with a grandiose cadence and with a remarkable rhythm have been of much moment in the conversion of the most hostile and the most sceptic.....
much interest has been shown in the scientific content of the Quran. Scientific data which has been discovered in recent times has been existent in this book for 1,400 years. In fact the very common origin of this universe is stated clearly by Allah.......
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by MrAnony1(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2012
Lol, I couldn't help laughing at this one.
@ my muslim friends, logicboy has satisfied your challenge. gracefully accept it. A coincidence is not a miracle. It didn't help that you were gloating. LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by justaqad(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/726362_Logicboy_png2569399df94f3a6303e6a4b457d33ce4

logicboy i applaud ur courage in atleast trying,but to debunk or produce anything like the Quran,you need more than numerals...where are the chapters and verses to your myth?unlike the quran,the Qur'an can only be described as a unique expression of the Arabic language. This is due to its unique literary form, linguistic genre, matchless eloquence and its unparalled frequency of rhetorical features. The uniqueness of the Qur'ans language forms the backdrop to the doctrine of I’jaz al-Quran, the inimitability of the Qur’an, which lies at the heart of the Qur’an’s claim to being of divine origin.if the Koran were his (muhammad) own composition other men could rival it.
the composition of the Qur'an and its incomparable excellence as proof of its divine origin,And, in fact, even for those who are non-Muslims nothing is more marvellous than its language with such apprehensible plenitude and a grasping sonority… The ampleness of its syllables with a grandiose cadence and with a remarkable rhythm have been of much moment in the conversion of the most hostile and the most sceptic.....
much interest has been shown in the scientific content of the Quran. Scientific data which has been discovered in recent times has been existent in this book for 1,400 years. In fact the very common origin of this universe is stated clearly by Allah
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by logicboy: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2012
tbaba1234: ^The assignment was not 1-10..... It was 1-100.... 1-10 was only a reprieve when you fail to achieve the first challenge...

Excel spreadsheets did not exist 1,500 years ago and you still take 2 weeks to bring me the result of your failure...

You can whine all you want. I can do this on a larger scale (1-500).

There is nothing special about your Quran
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by justaqad(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

You can whine all you want. I can do this on a larger scale (1-500).

There is nothing special about your Quran

logicboy i'll applaud ur courage in atleast trying,but to debunk or produce anything like the Quran,you need more than numerals...where are the chapters and verses to your myth?unlike the quran,the Qur'an can only be described as a unique expression of the Arabic language. This is due to its unique literary form, linguistic genre, matchless eloquence and its unparalled frequency of rhetorical features. The uniqueness of the Qur'ans language forms the backdrop to the doctrine of I’jaz al-Quran, the inimitability of the Qur’an, which lies at the heart of the Qur’an’s claim to being of divine origin.if the Koran were his (muhammad) own composition other men could rival it.
much interest has been shown in the scientific content of the Quran. Scientific data which has been discovered in recent times has been existent in this book for 1,400 years. In fact the very common origin of this universe is stated clearly by Allah
Re: When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. by JeSoul(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
Justaqad,
I untagged your posts. It was the spambot. Next time do not re-post the same post or else it'll just keep banning you over & over.

@topic,
this thread does not belong here, so moved...

(1) (Reply)

Charming Pictures Of Animals Celebrating Valentine These Pictures From Diverse / How TB Joshua Saved Me From Mental Illness – Actor Hanks Anuku / 10 Luckiest Moments In History Which Could Have Been Fatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.