Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? (3622 Views)

Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Food For Thought For Those Who Think GEJ Is Lucky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by georgio(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2007
Please fellow nairalanders, can any please let us know the whereabouts of chief lucky nosakhare igbinedion the former governor of edo state.As far as i am concerned and i know my fellow nairalanders  from Edo state will agree with me,lucky igbinedion was the worst governor we ve ever had in Edo state and nigeria as awhole. EFCC is busy chasing governors who at least when you get to their states you can see at least some work done. chief lucky nosakhare igbinedion, if i am nt exargeratting,didnt do a thing through out his 8 years.
1.where did all the money that was sent to Edo state go? 
2.Why is EFCC suddenly not after   lucky nosakhare igbinedion.
Please feel free to send in your comments.
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by almondjoy(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2007
georgio:

Please fellow nairalanders, can any please let us know the whereabouts of chief lucky nosakhare igbinedion the former governor of edo state.

As far as i am concerned and i know my fellow nairalanders  from Edo state will agree with me,lucky igbinedion was the worst governor we ve ever had in Edo state and nigeria as awhole.

EFCC is busy chasing governors who at least when you get to their states you can see at least some work done. chief lucky nosakhare igbinedion, if i am nt exargeratting,didnt do a thing through out his 8 years.

1.where did all the money that was sent to Edo state go? 
2.Why is EFCC suddenly not after   lucky nosakhare igbinedion.
Please feel free to send in your comments.                                                 

He is in his village--Okada!  Temporarily retired till he becomes a threat to the OBJ-IBB alliance!

Let me tell you "the super story"---since you said we should feel free to send in our comments. Thanks for your permission.  Are you with me? tongue

EFCC, as instructed by the big boys should not be as scared of[b] LNI[/b](Lucky Nosakhare Iginedion) as they are of JOI(James Onanefe Ibori)  Historically--the Edos have never been threats or "Trouble makers" to any Nigerian government.  They are humble "slaves" to the Nigerian governments no matter how much power they accquire---The Edos are loyal people no matter the circumstances--and rarely engage in inter-tribal or intra-tribal scuffles. In a nut shell---LNI represents that part of Nigeria with "Politically Docile Mentality"---PDM.   The Edos will do anything to maintain peace even at the expense of their salvation--never wanting to rock the boat.  Always living in peace amongst themselves and with their neighbours. kiss--- I know my people! tongue

But when you come to Delta State--it is a different story.  Level wan shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange!!!! wink

Gravevine had it saying that -in one of the numerous "Abuja Arewa-Oduduwa Looters Accord"-----[/b]AAOLA---conferences, [b]JOI was the most "dangerous" of all governors Nigeria ever had.  Being young and ambitious--he rose quickly from obscurity and became the governor of one of the richest states in Nigeria being only in his 40s. He also comes from a tribe that has no fear in using a machete to fight with their neighbours as the Urhobo-Ijaw-Itsekiri dismemberment sagas show frequently.  They wondered at that and decided that since he had another 20 to do some "wonders" in Nigeria, he had to be watched--especially with the rumored sponsorship of the Niger-Delta crises by South-South governors. tongue

We all know how[b] JOI [/b] went against OBJ for Atiku during the "Second Term Agenda".  OBJ never forgot that and decided when it was all over---and JOI re-invested some of the loot in finanacing YAD's presidency, he would be dealt with later.  The only mistake JOI made as a "novice Looter" is the fact that he used his concubines and sister to launder money abroad and left a trail of evidence. That should teach them next time to be like their bosses.

Others were smart enough to use "owners of multi million" dollar companies to launder theirs---hence the untraceable and undetectable after making it to off-shore accounts.  Thanks to the help of Nigeria  "Otunba" owned Nigerian banks invisible to EFCC and the hunting-dog-looking Mallam Nuhu Ribadu(MNR).

@Poster
LNI is preparing for the holidays with his family in Okada and sleeps soundly every night knowing he is a loyal indentured servant to the "Big Boys".  Never to be called to question.  So do not hold your breath.  He may have gone with Atiku too like JOI during the "second term agenda"--but he does not post a threat and will never post a threat to the "powers that be in Nigeria"!!!! kiss

EFCC only goes after those problematic "ex-governors" who are seen as threats to the "Arewa-Oduduwa Alliance"--So that the presidential office remains in rotation between the major tribes of that alliance---till Nigeria ceases to exist!

NO SOUTHERNER OR EASTERNER WILL EVER SMELL THAT SEAT---UNLESS AS A LAME DUCK VICE PRESIDENT!!!!

Nigeria belongs to the "North and the West"!!!!  So get used to it!  That is what the EFCC has been employed to do--maintain the status quo! kiss

D-N-S-I-T-UP!!!!! (Do not say I told you people ooooooooooooooooooooooh) lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by feelgood(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy, almondjoy, almondjoy. How many times I call you so? Make you cool ur temperature o. Afterall no be benin u take go school? Which wan
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by almondjoy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2007
feelgood:

almondjoy, almondjoy, almondjoy. How many times I call you so? Make you cool your temperature o. Afterall no be benin u take go school? Which wan

Abeg no call me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Make you go call Ribadu!  Na my bodi una dey get power? shocked  I no get temperature or high blood pressure oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Abi you hear say I be one of Lucky girlfriends or concubines?

So make you take time ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by somze(f): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

He is in his village--Okada! Temporarily retired till he becomes a threat to the OBJ-IBB alliance!

NO SOUTHERNER OR EASTERNER WILL EVER SMELL THAT SEAT---UNLESS AS A LAME DUCK VICE PRESIDENT!!!!

Are you sure he is in Okada as we speak?

I schooled there. Finished a few years ago. I made a call and it can not be confirmed that he resides in his home in Okada. However today is Convocation there and he may be around. Will make more calls

Why I replied this in the first place is the derogatory remarks you made about our honorable, humble and loyal Vice-President.

He was better that his Edo counterpart even if he only had a year or so in office.

Igbinedion did absolutely NOTHING. Backed by the Benin monarch he looted the state's treasury and silenced his opposition. He owed state workers their wages even as he left.

I can not think of a completed road in Benin itself during my 4 years in the state. The only one that was made was not completed and was even going bad.

The Vice-President is even humble in person. Just because He is not ambitious does not mean he is a lame sitting vice president. He has held meetings and is the chairman appointed by the President championing the peace process in the Niger Delta.

He made a lot of the top militant groups come out to denounced abductions and kidnap. Right now abductions are not done by the big groups, you wont even understand this.

The Vice-President also is credited for the appointment of several technocrats from the south in top governmental positions. With him the Niger Delta may become a better place.
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by IykeD1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2007

Gravevine had it saying that -in one of the numerous "Abuja Arewa-Oduduwa Looters Accord"-----AAOLA---conferencesJOI
was the most "dangerous" of all governors Nigeria ever had. Being young and ambitious--he rose quickly from obscurity and
became the governor of one of the richest states in Nigeria being only in his 40s. He also comes from a tribe that has no
fear in using a machete to fight with their neighbours as the Urhobo-Ijaw-Itsekiri dismemberment sagas show frequently
They wondered at that and decided that since he had another 20 to do some "wonders" in Nigeria, he had to be watched.

Hen hen hen, I would have called you a racist and taken you to task for insulting/misrepresenting me and my people, but that
statement is just too hilarious to take offense. smiley

Indeed, Ibori was the most ambitious and dangerous of the last governors. Essentially he was stashing enough loot to be
able to remain a factor in Nigerian politics for the rest of his life. In spite of the fact that he is my kinsman, and regardless what
role he played in Yar Adua's emergence, I still want him to pay for taking Delta state for a ride. Had it not being for his greed
and hyper-ambitions, he had the smarts to do wonders for Delta. Methinks - in the end, he will reach a deal with the EFCC
and be made to return some assets.
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by omoge(f): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2007
That thief of a man!!! what are Edos waiting for? Fish him out and send him to prison jo.

if i have my way, i want to cut that him bear bear take cook Ogbono soup for him grin. . . Ojie (spelling?) thief!
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by almondjoy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2007
@Iyke-D

Sorry!  I don't discriminate.  If I see something positive or negative about any aspect of Nigeria--I would gladly express it[b] ASIS[/b]!!!

@Somze

I say LNI  A.K.A. Patron Saint of all Ashis---St. Prostitinus---- is in Okada. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin----Oh?---You finished from Igbinedion University eh?  he he he he he he he he he! grin  Oh?--You have Esama' Gabriel Osawaru's direct line--since you made a call? shocked--Inna-res-ting! tongue

I always knew you were special with "tight connections"! wink  Na you biko!  Ye'em aka!!!!!!

Ever since the ugly k-legged--ashi-loving--Papa Fi-Yor crook and his local-looking--gbelekhua-- Mama Yo-wee" of a wife were almost lynched by the bini people during Osunbor's swearing in, he has ceased to appear in public while others like JOI are bringing out their heads to show off their private jets only meant for "Oghara" runways! cheesy

@Omoge

Na you own you just dey yan for here!  When you were dancing around all his sons last christmas, at their christmas party--you did not say all this ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Now, no more contract--you dey ves!  How's is "Uncle Bright" or "Braa Michael" --or "Braa Fred"?------BTW? grin
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by mellow(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2007
What are you people saying here? Who said LNI did not do anything in Edo sare?

Did he not teach the youths how to smoke IGBO? ( Abi you no know say na LNI

storyy them take sing the song " Pickin u no go suck breast, no, na wetin u want to chop?

I want to smoke IGBO sorry I want to drink small stout" Lucky tried real hard if you doubt me

ask Bob Izua. From Utekon to ugoni-iyekorhionmwon the guy tried well well. He is a beast

of a Governor, deserves an acid bath.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by somze(f): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

@Somze

I say LNI A.K.A. Patron Saint of all Ashis---St. Prostitinus---- is in Okada. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin----Oh?---You finished from Igbinedion University eh? he he he he he he he he he! grin Oh?--You have Esama' Gabriel Osawaru's direct line--since you made a call? shocked--Inna-res-ting! tongue

I always knew you were special with "tight connections"! wink Na you biko! Ye'em aka!!!!!!
lol grin
Abeg I no know anybody o, na you we dey watch o wink grin

Calls confirm that Mr Lucky Igbinedion does NOT stay in his country home in Okada neither did he show up in today's convocation ceremony.

The ex-governor is in fact in hiding wink
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by georgio(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2007
Well as for me i think LNI has settled EFCC because i dont think he can hide anywhere. If EFCC really wants to catch him they would have called him since but nothing.Lucky Igbinedion is probably still in edo enjoying his loot with his ashi's(prostitutes). This has clearly shown that our so called ECONOMIC AND FINANCAL CRIMES COMMISION is a big scam.
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by almondjoy(f): 1:28am On Nov 25, 2007
mellow:

What are you people saying here? Who said LNI did not do anything in Edo sare?

Did he not teach the youths how to smoke IGBO? ( Abi you no know say na LNI

storyy them take sing the song " Pickin u no go suck breast, no, na wetin u want to chop?

I want to smoke IGBO sorry I want to drink small stout" Lucky tried real hard if you doubt me

ask Bob Izua. From Utekon to ugoni-iyekorhionmwon the guy tried well well. He is a beast

of a Governor, deserves an acid bath
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Chai! Which kain areas be these?---I have never heard of them ooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

somze:

lol grin
Abeg I no know anybody o, na you we dey watch o wink grin

Calls confirm that Mr Lucky Igbinedion does NOT stay in his country home in Okada neither did he show up in today's convocation ceremony.

The ex-governor is in fact in hiding wink

Okay if you say so. I say the dude is in Nigeria there. He does not go anywhere but from Nigeria to India for treatment. Fear will not let him enter any other foreign country lest the EFCC turns its radar in his direction while he is away.

georgio:

Well as for me i think[b] LNI has settled EFCC because i don't think he can hide anywhere.[/b] If EFCC really wants to catch him they would have called him since but nothing.Lucky Igbinedion is probably still in edo enjoying his loot with his ashi's(prostitutes). This has clearly shown that our so called ECONOMIC AND FINANCAL CRIMES COMMISION is a big scam.

Thank you. Real ashi patron. I have never heard of a dude who has more children from Ashis combined than his own wife. How won't some Edo girls be international prostitutes. Lucky sponsored them. cheesy

You know the Igbinedions always had airlines, banks and schools to use as business ventures for money laundering. If ever called to question, they can easily cook books from 1950's before Nigeria ever came to being--to show London, American and Swiss police combined how they made their money. LNI covered his bases well. I say EFCC is not looking for him. He has gone under-geeeeeeee like a humble servant of OBJ and IBB!!!

As for EFCC being a scam-------Na today Notre Dame get hunchback?
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by georgio(m): 3:02am On Dec 03, 2007
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2007
Almondjoy, you're really talented with rumours and beer parlour talk.
Re: Where Is Lucky Igbinedion???? by denex: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2007
Well, I'm in Benin right now and I really feel very sorry for these people. Look at Ihama Road in GRA. Completely worn out.

Ring Road, no improvement. The only major change in Benin was facilitated by the private sector: Night Clubs, Eateries, Banks, Hotels.

The only thing I've seen Lucky do was to move that delapidated overhead bridge from the front of UBTH to the front of UNIBEN Maingate. This of course being another fool's errand.

Lucky will definitely die.

(1) (Reply)

Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri / Why Peter Obi Was Denied Ministerial Appointment By Jonathan / AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.