Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame (25047 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Desmond Elliot, Start Campaign To Compensate Tayo Over His Loss At BBA 2014 / Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Kaylee1: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
That's just a bad picture of Goldie. The angle is not right and the picture quality does not help matters. Apparently, this is a snapshot off a TV screen. Come on guys, give the girl some credit.
We all have our own flaws, don't we?
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
sosereal201:
am not sure she is d same person

Pls u need to be wearing Telescope not just glasses, I mean going to BBA was a big Gafe for her, nobody will buy her music again she fall her hand and Nigeria hand big time grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by sylve11: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
hmmmm! smiley smiley smiley cool
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: [size=18pt]OMG[/size]

grin grin grin,
even b4 she went into the house i said it, she will xpose herself. Now one old man PREZZO is using her like Rag cry
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by kaiye007: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
She look like Taribo West in this picture. Plz can someone tell me the channels i will be watching BBA online?
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by temiade(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
she is definitely the same person...dats goldie...i guess she just hides behind a torn of makeup to look half good.
I used to like her larger than life representation of herself in music videos and stuff, but this big brother thing shows she actually lacks personality. I would have thought she was the happy go lucky party girl or cool girlfriend type, but she is acting like the mother hen of the house...dats so not cool!Acting like some old fashioned person on a show for young people...
CHESSBOARD:

Pls u need to be wearing Telescope not just glasses, I mean going to BBA was a big Gafe for her, nobody will buy her music again she fall her hand and Nigeria hand big time grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
she worwor, woops, :oshe
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by salibee: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
She turns herself into maid.Begging for love from an ugly guy. is it that there is no more men in Nigeria.

She is just embarasing Nigeria
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by otumfour(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
mrkels: For those doubting

How wicked can people be? The world is surely coming to and end.......u be wicked guy basaaaa grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by zangiff(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
WORST
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by adaybayor(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Keneking: This looks like the heap of waste from danaer disastre cite...

Sorry bro, your spelling ability is α̲̅ disaster
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Fabjay(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmmmmmm na waooo am jst si speechless......... Fear dey catch me for women nowooo
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
~Kaylee~:
That's just a bad picture of Goldie. The angle is not right and the picture quality does not help matters. Apparently, this is a snapshot off a TV screen. Come on guys, give the girl some credit.

U r right! This is a snapshot off a TV screen,it happens all d time. Those of u insulting her here can also b a victim of wrong camera angle...it happens all d time. It doesn't mean she is dead ugly!!! Comon,cut her some slack. Am not too impressed about d way she is carrying on in d house bt dat
doesn't mean I have to diss her.

This is anoda picture of her...she look better here with little makeup.

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
dayum, that's a very unflattering picture oooo.
But i think we all know that Goldie baby can be hot on a good day.
As for that Prezzo tin, all na format na. Its a game.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by kelmich(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
kaiye007: She look like Taribo West in this picture.
shocked
loool ; grin ;DD
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by 27naira(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
C'mon guys grin
There is definitely some sort of optical distortion from that snap shot which altered the shape of her head. Even the color filter no help matter at all.
Mind you, an angry and desperate lady will surely look ugly. BUT mehn! if i wake up beside that "thing" for midnite, i go jump window in my boxers. Kai!!
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Blackbody20(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
She's scary. I didnt think she needs further costume to act in an horror movie.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by adaybayor(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
~Kaylee~:

Person no fine you talk say na rain cause am, shey rain dey disturb beauty? Abeg jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by adaybayor(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
27naira: C'mon guys grin
There is definitely some sort of optical distortion from that snap shot which altered the shape of her head. Even the color filter no help matter at all.
Mind you, an angry and desperate lady will surely look ugly. BUT mehn! if i wake up beside that "thing" for midnite, i go jump window in my boxers. Kai!!

You get two mouths bro....lolz!!!
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by ifunayam(f): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ Sosereal and Fairgodwin,
She is indeed the same person, saw her myself on TV sunday, mid-morning as she was having her hair cut
and i wondered how she could look that bad, make-up and fake hair sure covers a lot of stuffs.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by UNLEASHED(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
She's one ugly ducking
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by UNLEASHED(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
She's one ugly duckling
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by rockafela(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2012

[size=15pt]God Abeg oo
[/size]
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I thought as much... Goldie might even look better than that tramp. And I just googled her. She is from from Ekiti too..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ekiti women no dey fine? No pun intended

Thats a fallacy.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by FRANKBENN(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
If everyone shld say she's the one. Am not arguing that but the main fact must be CAMERA mega pix wasnt frm my perceptive. So she cnt be dat dark and ugly. Goldie na fine girl for her mind oo!
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by beaulady1(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
OMG!! Dats y i keep saying less is more! Ladies shld learn 2 go with just powder and lip gloss 4rm time 2 time.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2012

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by olaojo: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Wy all these blackmailing naa, una mean o, d babe no bad like dis naa wetin? na waoo
I sure say naa her grannee b dis, no b she!
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by midiwifi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
mehn this baby make sense o. Na dis kind one go good to go show mama 4 house as wife to be. grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
adaybayor:

Sorry bro, your spelling ability is α̲̅ disaster

Why not reconstruct it and get banned by the administrator. For all intent and purposes, your own statement is misguided and lacks polish.
Have you read your written text, full of ambiguities and thoroughly pathetic!
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by hustla(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I thought as much... Goldie might even look better than that tramp. And I just googled her. She is from from Ekiti too..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ekiti women no dey fine? No pun intended

Bros I'm servin in Ekiti,I swear dem ugly die sad bet nice backside and front tho' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Wathoni Anyansi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.