Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe (1158 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Were There Fair Africans (non-arabs) In Africa Before The Europeans Came? / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by hakwise(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
At least this would be a golden opportunity for those of u that sees europe as our heaven oon earth!!....M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I would prefer Holland jare!!! This our Africa na curse jare......so what is ur take would you want to go to europe and let europeans come to Africa shocked
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by hakwise(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2012
Murtaa muhammed airport no go contain  when they declare am :DMurtaa muhammed airport no go contain  when they declare am
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by hakwise(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2012
:DIgbo peoplee wey go dey airport n seaport dey find available road go be 80%... ;DIgbo ...chai I don find trouble O°˚˚˚
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by speaktoinzaghi(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2012
This poster funny oo.....mtscheeeeeewwww!!!!!!! Yimu Yimu
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by hakwise(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
winkLet's say them ask U̶̲̥̅̊ wey dey talk say I funny ....say U̶̲̥̅̊ should swap ur residency to a country in europe ...and denounce anything that has to do with nigeria ....no be with mario speed!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ go grab am!!!! .... wink
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by hunter121: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by hakwise(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=hunter121]I incline toward your idea.

Nigerians would definitely huge such opportunity as most of us are snow freak grin...†ђξ europeans would embrace such opportunity too ....wait make niger boiz reach there ...na to turn a place like central london to OSHODI grin my niger peoplee I salute una ...
Re: Europeans Want To Relocate To Africa While We Move To Europe by Murphy7h4: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2012
Look good

(1) (Reply)

Another form of Slavery In America: Men Enslaved By Women / Conjoined Sisters Find Love With The Same Man / Anambra Masquerade Dancing Shaku Shaku In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.