Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Big Switch, Alicia Keys: Baphomet’s New Hip Hop Mistress - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Big Switch, Alicia Keys: Baphomet’s New Hip Hop Mistress (2870 Views)

Alicia Keys To Perform In Uefa Champions League Finals / ''cheik Tiote Is A Pig'', Mistress Slams The Player For Taking Another Wife / 2012 Nations Cup: The Big Dogs Are All Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Switch, Alicia Keys: Baphomet’s New Hip Hop Mistress by maintain10(m): 2:54am On Jun 12, 2012
Alicia Keys giving the victory to LUCIFER; I confess that I had hoped and prayed that Alicia Keys would be a refreshing breath of air to young brothers and sisters of the hip hop generation. She could actually sing. She was remarkably musically trained and gifted. I thought that she was independently minded and not afraid to speak truth to power especially when she spoke out against Ganstra Rap being a tool of genocide for Black males

pix 1- Alicia Keys and her satan horns again, becoming a trademark?
pix 2- Alicia Keys' All Seeing Eye
pix 3- Alicia Keys' All Seeing Eye
pix 4- Alicia Keys' Satans Horns

(1) (Reply)

Another 5 Games For 4 Draws Await You In Week23 Red Coupon It Is Absolutely Free / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Chelsea Vs Everton 2-1 2017 All Goals & Highlights / WC: The 2018 World Cup Ended - Surely There Are Lessons Learnt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.