Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

When Your First Time Flying Happens To Be The Last - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Your First Time Flying Happens To Be The Last (862 Views)

See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / What Happens To Nigerians In Diaspora Without E-passport After Deadline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your First Time Flying Happens To Be The Last by VellyG(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2012
Reports say 95percent of air crashes have first time flyers as passengers in them. Every first time flyer young or old would always bear the thought of a crash in mind even before he or she gets boarded into a plane. Sometimes I wonder how terrifying its going to be flying for the first time and also getting involved in a crash. Can we all share the most scary flight experience we have ever had?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Direct Flight Tickets To London / Study Visa Dilemma; Canada / I Need Working Niaralanders To Help Me Get A Job In Dubai,i Am New In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.