Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

{poll} Vote For your Best Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / {poll} Vote For your Best Player (955 Views)

Poll: who do u think is da best (u can vote 5 times)

c.Ronaldo: 11% (10 votes)
Fabregas: 7% (6 votes)
Kaka: 17% (15 votes)
Lampard: 1% (1 vote)
Gerrad: 5% (5 votes)
Torres: 4% (4 votes)
Rooney: 2% (2 votes)
Drogba: 5% (5 votes)
Messi: 11% (10 votes)
Ronaldinho: 5% (5 votes)
Robinho: 2% (2 votes)
Terry: 2% (2 votes)
Kanu: 7% (6 votes)
Ibrhimovic: 2% (2 votes)
Zidane: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Jay Jay Okocha and World Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{poll} Vote For your Best Player by xerebro: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
just vote
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by xerebro: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2007
j
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by dejiavu(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
WHO ELSE CAN MATCH "THE PROF"
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by ndubest(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2007
by the current form, KAKA is one player to beat on this poll
surely he will be soon named EUROPEAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR
AND WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR TITLE MAY FOLLOW THEREAFTER
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by folahann(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
Zidane is no more a player, he is a legend
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by ndumart: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
C. ronaldo anyday
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by tocdee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2007
Gerrard's it for me cos he can play in more positions than any other player on earth. And his Workrate, passes SHOTS, penalties, FREE KICKS, tackles, Through balls, Influence, Humility, Temperament, Professionalism, MATURITY, Goal records, and of cause his Never-say-die attitude. I believe he is what u call a complete player.
He only needs to work on his celebration IMO wink

Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by tocdee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2007
can i also add that i believe that this guy below will be the man for the near future:

Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by folahann(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2007
tocdee:

Gerrard's it for me because he can play in more positions than any other player on earth. And his Workrate, passes SHOTS, penalties, FREE KICKS, tackles, Through balls, Influence, Humility, Temperament, Professionalism, MATURITY, Goal records, and of cause his Never-say-die attitude. I believe he is what u call a complete player.
He only needs to work on his celebration IMO wink
That is true but he doesn't get nominated and sometimes the Coach doesn't use him well
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by tocdee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2007
folahann:

That is true but he doesn't get nominated and sometimes the Coach doesn't use him well

He was nominated for the initial pool of 50 but didnt make it to the final 3. I wonder what they base this award on. Dribbles? Flair? Club?
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by bosunk: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2007
i wll vote for messiiiiii becos last two season when barca won the ucl he was a shining light last season he scored two of maradonas goal.precise kaka only won ucl and c ronaldo who should not be second to kaka won epl ;d
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by Fimmy(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2007
Kaka for sure
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by cooljoe(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2007
Didn't vote Zidane cause he's no longer playing, during his days he was in a class of his own, if present form is anything to go by, Kaka, Ibrahimovich, and Messi are the best footballers presently.
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by davidif: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2007
Stevie Wonder is definitely the most underrated players, i know he is not flashy but he does everything, but by far the best and most underrated player is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, for those who have never watched this kid play, he is the best striker in europe right now, and he is almost as skillful as Christiano Ronaldo who is a winger, and definitely better than Drogba or any other striker on that least. The reason he is not so popular is that he doesn't play in a huge media market, if he moved to chelsea, everybody would be saying he is the best. Also, don't forget the fabulous David Villa.
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by davidif: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2007
Afonso Alves anyone the man plays for brazil and scored 23 goals in just 15 goals this season in the dutch league.
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by davidif: 5:28am On Dec 05, 2007
Why is Ruud van Nistlegoal not on this least or david trezegol, y'all need to broaden your perspective. Also shout out "little Robin" who is eventually living up to his potential at real madrid, he is going to be special and the young un at barca (leo).
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by cooljoe(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
I think you are right about Steve and Ibrahimovich, they are nice players, extremly gifted, well they both got votes from me, but I will stick to my top 3 of Kaka, Ronaldo and Messi.
Re: {poll} Vote For your Best Player by TawaTemi1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
Kaka is good.

I just like the guy and to complement his look undecided undecided ( the guy is handsome) kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Greatest In Every Sport / Nigeria Football Supporters Club / Fifa's Blatter is a racist .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.