Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Can I Sell My Body For Charity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can I Sell My Body For Charity? (566 Views)

Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sell My Body For Charity? by scopusng(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
Considering the fact that we will all die one day. Some of us will grow old and die someday. Who would still be alive in 140 years to come? Hahaha, not even Dangote or thief Otedola. One day we will all die and leave all our loved ones behind, that's the saddest thing in the world. I am considering selling my body for charity then make heaven.
Re: Can I Sell My Body For Charity? by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
scopusng: Considering the fact that we will all die one day. Some of us will grow old and die someday. Who would still be alive in 140 years to come? Hahaha, not even Dangote or thief Otedola. One day we will all die and leave all our loved ones behind, that's the saddest thing in the world. I am considering selling my body for charity then make heaven.
Is hell fire now called heaven?
Re: Can I Sell My Body For Charity? by scopusng(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Is hell fire now called heaven?

Deluded, where did you see that?
Re: Can I Sell My Body For Charity? by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
scopusng:

Deluded, where did you see that?
I've not seen the new version of the bible that you're reading that contains a verse where heaven and hell switched names.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At Crsytal Lounge! / Defense Chief's Sack Appears To Be Mere Window Dressing / Soyinka: Why Abiola Must Be Declared Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.