Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Turn Your Phone/ Laptop To $bank - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Turn Your Phone/ Laptop To $bank (508 Views)

Poll: Which of the Nigerian network provider has the fastest and most reliable browsing service?

MTN: 0% (0 votes)
AIRTEL: 75% (3 votes)
GLO: 0% (0 votes)
ETISALAT: 25% (1 vote)
Other: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

This poll has ended

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place / Swab Your Phone Here Just Now / Turn Your (original)iphone4 To A Dual Sim Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Phone/ Laptop To $bank by Okstefens(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
Online marketing is no longer a new deal to post a trend about.
But do you know that alot of this promoted affliate sites use their client like a robbot before you are paid.
... I therefore call on Naija tech/ internet marketers to review here the best affliate site that could turn mobile phone/lapy to $bank.
Let me start with this just go to www.27mobile.com and enter this code 37179
Re: How To Turn Your Phone/ Laptop To $bank by Okstefens(m): 2:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Hello friends,

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,
visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS
LINK TO VISIT: http://daily-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=okstefen [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Turn Your Phone/ Laptop To $bank by Okstefens(m): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2012
I made $1007.5 this week alone just reading mails and adverts. You too can sign up for it. Its free. http://daily-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=honor

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Bb Bold 2 Jst Arrived 4 Sale @ 27 Last / New Iphone 4s For Sale At A Very Affordable Price / Fairly Used Blackberry Torch For Sale (50k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.