Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,416 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Read Africa: Advocacy For Responsible Followership - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read Africa: Advocacy For Responsible Followership (621 Views)

Be Responsible For Your Own Happiness / The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Africa: Advocacy For Responsible Followership by forewengam: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2012
To be able to dissect and understand the problems and solutions to our problems in Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole, I am recommending that everyone should have access to a book written by William Adejuyigbe Adetona titled AFRICA: ADVOCACY FOR RESPONSIBLE FOLLOWERSHIP. This book can be secured through the online bookshop of www.i-proclaim.com and it is really an eye-opener. We Africans have always complained of our leaders being corrupt, unprincipled and self-serving thereby placing all blames on the leadership. This book traces the cause of Africa's backwardness to the fact that the continent's followership have really not played their roles as they only engage in idle talks or discussions about the failure of the leadership without any efforts on their part to change the status quo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Enviro Activist - Nnimmo Bassey Wins Prize / Life Of A Street Kid / The Magical Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.