Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me (8368 Views)

Sarkodie Is Better Than All Naija Rappers.. / Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage / Mercury Records In The UK Signs D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by neeyee88: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2012
Nice one...D'Banj is always doing his thing regardless what pple say...he doesnt ad lib, he doestnt even need to rhyme, he simply does what he likes to do. And who says who is Sarkodie? You evidently dont know much about African stars...Nice one D'Banj, keep doing it.
Its not a competition as far as I am concerned. We like these guys for what dey do - Don Jazzy, D'Banj, Wande, etc not becos they belong to blocs... smiley
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by utimayor(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2012
The thought that i actually downloaded this song makes me sick... I think k-switch's sister caro is a better poo

1 Like

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by 360command: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2012
Sometimes I wonder how dbanj makes his money or fame. Does he sing or he talks? He does not have that singing voice. I prefare sarkodie part compare to the international supa star d'banj.

Anyway, its all good.let's give it him for achieving such height.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2012
Its a nice track... Like 7/10
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by ndala(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2012
RuuDie: Lets get this straight - is it D'Banj's song or Sarkodie's? As in, who is featuring who!!?
who u come dey ask otondo
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by ebamma(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
uti-mayor:
The thought that i actually downloaded this song makes me sick... I think k-switch's sister caro is a better poo
,if u no like am leave am alone,cos one man's noisemaker is anoda man's musician.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by markovnikoff001(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
Why is it that whenever one of the songs of an artist becomes a hit, he tries to milk the daylight out of its success by putting out new songs that follow the same beat or theme? Is it just me or does this song possess the same rhythm as Oliver Twist and Mr Endowed?
Well, he is the artist and I am just an ordinary critic. As they say, criticism is easy, art is difficult.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Thugnificent(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
uti-mayor:
lmao!

2 Likes

Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
great song...I see another hit, coming like Mr endowed...more grease to your elbow Skibanj
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
abeg feature p'diddy so ur haters can hug transformer
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by jspac(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

See him talking as if he ever bought a cd in his life,no be to collect from bluetooth to una phone una sabi ?
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by jspac(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
And i thought Sis caro was the worst song ever.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by adelaja70(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
greateros:

seriously and heavily G A Y! i cant even look at it twice! sooooo irritating! with their smelly looking black mustachio! the most irritating aspect is - they look like they want to bl owj ob the mic! iyyyaaamaah!! what the fuk is happening to African artists!
You get problem o!...seems u have a wool in ur brain.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by sanmiakinseye(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Koko master na ur way. Keep d gud work Rolling........
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
*Yawns*

How did it go global with this tune? undecided

I don't think I'll listen to this tune again after this - very average tune. undecided
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by alaoeri: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
D'banj, skibanj osheeee eja nla thumps up nice one.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by ayobase(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
4evergod3: wack jam. I thought that by now Dbanj would be giving out tracks that have international appeal. this one just doesnt. I am not a skibanj hatter but someone who is open minded. All I see is the typical ghana rhythm and ghana flavour and the typical dbanj chanting. He should try and bring his A game. Dude can't even ad-lib.

Dis post depicts someone dat understands d fundamental of music.
''....Dude can't even ad-lib''
Thanks jare!
And no one hates D'BANJ.....he shld wake up and take his game higher...he shld prove himself dat he is somebody without Don Jazzy!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by ayobase(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

See him talking as if he ever bought a cd in his life,no be to collect from bluetooth to una phone una sabi ?

He doesn't know cos he buys CDs.
Pple like me that transfer tracks/singles have more songs than those that buy CDs...believe me...Im a deejay!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by sosereal201(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
funky medina: same beat as 'give it to me' .It not catchy or appealing, maybe for accra dem go hail dia guy but for dbanj something is missing
well d song is not below average and im sure it will gain momentum
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by lmay18(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
sosereal201:
well d song is not below average and im sure it will gain momentum

Cant stop listening to it
nice song!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by 4evergod3: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayobase:

Dis post depicts someone dat understands d fundamental of music.
''....Dude can't even ad-lib''
Thanks jare!
And no one hates D'BANJ.....he shld wake up and take his game higher...he shld prove himself dat he is somebody without Don Jazzy!

you got that right!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by musty1987(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
My Dbanj ride onnnnnnnnnnnn cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by zeal500: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
dis song is silly
no wave or vibe
hissssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
If Dbanj isn't utterly embarrassed by this song and actually thinks it's cool then wahala dey o
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by nlofficial(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
tha watermark is terrible.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Rhino5dm: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
The song is silly? You are both fools.

Adrenaline: If Dbanj isn't utterly embarrassed by this song and actually thinks it's cool then wahala dey o

zeal500: dis song is silly
no wave or vibe
hissssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^Something must be wrong with your brain, why would you insult me for expressing my opinion. I think the song is whack period!, you can kill yourself if you don't agree with me
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Abagworo(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2012
D'banj is in serious trouble. He needs a super correct track to win back his fast diminishing fan base. All the girls now hate him. In fact you can lose your new catch by merely playing D'banj. I think Don Jazzy won a sentimental battle with him because of that interview he(D'banj) granted claiming he owned Mo'hits.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by Hoodrat(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2012
This song is growing on me. The replay button is in trouble please help me cry dbanj and sarkodie the baddest combination.
Re: D’banj & Sarkodie – Come To Me by gidson12(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2012
sarkodie killed it joor, I tell u dbanj is loosing it, this is not the dbanj I used to know, if not sarkodie the song is utter/ultra-crap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Best Female Rapper / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos / VIDEO: Phyno – Iyilu Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.