Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. (3766 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / The Bibllical Explanation Of Potiphar's Wife And Joseph / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2012
logicboy:

Ode, this is how you christians lie. Hypocrite.

I have never used "not all atheists believe in evolution" as a defense for evolution. Never. I only say that when christians always claim that atheism is a religion and I always use thatline to show that the only thing atheists agree on is the non-belief in God.

Please read about speciation before you ignorantly ask why monkeys dont give birth to humans.

Speciation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

Why are you proudly ignorant?

Logic boy how does this sound to you??

Human speciation
Humans have genetic similarities with
chimpanzees and bonobos, their closest
relatives, suggesting common ancestors.
Analysis of genetic drift and recombination
using a Markov model suggests humans and
chimpanzees speciated apart 4.1 million years
ago.[36]

Is that thing up there a fact or still a theory??

So when our are we gonna evolve again??.....

Oboy answer this question or go rot with ya evolutionist somewhere far away.......

My problem is with humans...

Explain what I just brought out from ya extract from wikipedea...

Now let's get this started....

I wonder why ur guys aint working on a human or rather a live chimpanze to prove there point.....

U guys argue we didn't come from adam,but from chimpanze's...

So explain nigga...

Because I aint buying that hogwash up there
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Logic boy how does this sound to you??

Human speciation
Humans have genetic similarities with
chimpanzees and bonobos, their closest
relatives, suggesting common ancestors.
Analysis of genetic drift and recombination
chimpanzees speciated apart 4.1 million years
ago.[36]

Is that thing up there a fact or still a theory??

So when our are we gonna evolve again??.....

Oboy answer this question or go rot with ya evolutionist somewhere far away.......

My problem is with humans...

Explain what I just brought out from ya extract from wikipedea...

Now let's get this started....

I wonder why ur guys aint working on a human or rather a live chimpanze to prove there point.....

U guys argue we didn't come from adam,but from chimpanze's...

So explain nigga...

Because I aint buying that hogwash up there

Simple English. Humans and chimpanzees have a common ancestor. We split into different species from that common ancestor millions of years ago. Chimpanzees will give birth to more "advanced" chimpanzees and humans will give birth to more "advanced" humans.

You forefathers had a use for wisdom teeth. Now humans are losing their wisdom teeth. /many dont gor wisdom teeth anymore. We are slowly evolving over time.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2012
logicboy:

Simple English. Humans and chimpanzees have a common ancestor. We split into different species from that common ancestor millions of years ago. Chimpanzees will give birth to more "advanced" chimpanzees and humans will give birth to more "advanced" humans.

You forefathers had a use for wisdom teeth. Now humans are losing their wisdom teeth. /many dont gor wisdom teeth anymore. We are slowly evolving over time.

Lol...

All fables....

So we'll advance or evolve to advanced humans in what sense??

Please tell me.....

To incredible hawk??

Or what??

So d process is slow??

Logic boy what u just believed is d most insane thing 1 who claims to have common sense shuld believe in...

So we can actually say u have that faith that slowly according to what your oga's(evolutionist) told u we'll evolve....

And chimpanzees will evolve to higher chimpanzees.....

Let's watch and see.....

Get ready to be debunked when this insane theory fails....

another question for u::::

Since ur guys say Analysis of genetic drift and recombination
chimpanzees speciated apart 4.1 million
years...

Did these apes which are our ancestors give birth(to there kinds) using there reproductive systems and @ d same time evolved to humans and chimpanzees simultaneously??

When exactly did reproduction start??

Did both processes occur together or one b4 d other??

If so when and how??

Don't tell me I'm an ODE...

Start answering
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Areaboy2(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2012
ijawkid:

[b]EvÓlution has not been proven joor....

[/b]Which kin baby talk be that??

Its still a theory...
What do u mean??

Where is d evidence we came from apes....

Show me video....

Ur hanging ur whole life on a mere theory that'll soon be further debunked as time goes by....

No worry na this world we dey...

We go see na......

Even your own bible says. " my people perish from lack of knowledge"
Half baked christians. undecided
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by haibe(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2012
logicboy:

sorry to interfere but how will you feel if your wife gives birth to an ape tomorrow?
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by haibe(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2012
Area_boy:

Yes now people will perish for lack of knowledge, you don't even need to have knowledge to know that God exists and that it is never possible that we evolved from apes, you just don't need to be too foolish.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Areaboy2(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2012
haibe:
Yes now people will perish for lack of knowledge, you don't even need to have knowledge to know that God exists and that it is never possible that we evolved from apes, you just don't need to be too foolish.

I'll normally react angrily to that, but I rather not.
Listen mate, I have chosen to ask questions, read and research to what is really going on. You have decided to sit and digest only what has been given to U. Who is more foolish now?

I hate it when religionists base their arguements on evolution. So you confirm your position by disagreeing with someone else's?

Ok, lets look at the claim of your bible. Two people to start the earth 6000 years ago and some how populate the earth with gross incest so much that offsprings don't even share common races again? Ask yourself which is the more ridiculous of the two. :-/
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2012
haibe:
sorry to interfere but how will you feel if your wife gives birth to an ape tomorrow?

Why would you ask a question that exposes your own ignorance?
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2012
Area_boy:

And what do I call u??

Full baked atheist or evolutionist??

With all ur rantings none of u have as an individual carried out just 1 experiment to prove the theory u hold on to...

What ever ur gods tell u,u write it up here....

I have some questions for.....

The same questions I asked logic boy up there..

Start answering..

Did evolution and reproduction take place simultaneously??

Did apes give birth to there kinds and @ d same time evolving to humans...

YES or NO.....
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

All fables....

So we'll advance or evolve to advanced humans in what sense??

Please tell me.....

To incredible hawk??

Or what??

So d process is slow??

Logic boy what u just believed is d most insane thing 1 who claims to have common sense shuld believe in...

So we can actually say u have that faith that slowly according to what your oga's(evolutionist) told u we'll evolve....

And chimpanzees will evolve to higher chimpanzees.....

Let's watch and see.....

Get ready to be debunked when this insane theory fails....

another question for u::::

Since ur guys say Analysis of genetic drift and recombination
chimpanzees speciated apart 4.1 million
years...

Did these apes which are our ancestors give birth(to there kinds) using there reproductive systems and @ d same time evolved to humans and chimpanzees simultaneously??

When exactly did reproduction start??

Did both processes occur together or one b4 d other??

If so when and how??

Don't tell me I'm an ODE...

Start answering

You did not read the link that I gave you. Why do you religious people do that? When you give me links, I read them. You religious people always want to be spoon-fed information like how your pastors brainwash you guys into paying tithes and reading selected bible passages. Why dont you people ever read by yourselves? Why must you wait for someone to explain?

The answer to your question is simple. Speciation can happen in two general ways;

-one in which the population of an ancestral specie is geographically separated in two different parts of the world. The split population in each part evolve differently.

[img]http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/images/drosophila_experiment.gif[/img]

-one in which new species evolve from a single ancestral species while inhabiting the same geographic region.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by haibe(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2012
Well i wouldn't say anything order than this, Darwin never said that man came from
ape.. this is a mistaken concept that
most people are not aware of.
All what Darwin said was that he noticed
that some species of animals evolve into
different forms so as to adapt to their
habitat.
When Darwin visited the Galapicus
islands, he wrote letters to his friend
saying that he noticed that some species
of birds have developed longer beaks
because they lived by the water and
used their beaks to catch small fish ..
and so on.
So Darwin's Evolution speaks about
development that takes places within
the same species (e.g. birds). Darwin
NEVER wrote, directly or indirectly,
that he thought that one species evolves
into another species, thus birds will
never become rabbits, nor will apes
become humans.
Despite this, many people have
attributed to Darwin what he never said!
As a result, many have tried to find
fossils of ancient apes and also ancient
humans, and try to link them together,
but all these attempts were unsuccesful.
Read the book Origin of species, darwin himself did not say what modern scientists are saying, i guess they just don't want to accept the story of the bible and that God exists.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ area boy and logic boy, how did we come into existence and if you still want to rely ☺₪ evolution, please prove to me how an ape can evolve to man and why even a dog that is closely related to a fox can't evolve to a fox nor give birth to one.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ATMC(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2012
@ijawkid, admitting dt there is evolution cannot make u less christian dt u already are. From ur posts, u come across as someone who's somehow lazy when it comes to researching...u said god was speaking to his son when he said 'let us...' go nd study it for urself, jesus never existed in heaven before his coming to earth via mary...he is word 'spoken' made FLESH. Okkkk? Try nd study else read nd pass for u mustn't comment...to me, u r just giving dt guy points to mock.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by haibe(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Well i wouldn't say anything order than this, Darwin never said that man came from
ape.. this is a mistaken concept that
most people are not aware of.
All what Darwin said was that he noticed
that some species of animals evolve into
different forms so as to adapt to their
habitat.
When Darwin visited the Galapicus
islands, he wrote letters to his friend
saying that he noticed that some species
of birds have developed longer beaks
because they lived by the water and
used their beaks to catch small fish ..
and so on.
So Darwin's Evolution speaks about
development that takes places within
the same species (e.g. birds). Darwin
NEVER wrote, directly or indirectly,
that he thought that one species evolves
into another species, thus birds will
never become rabbits, nor will apes
become humans.
Despite this, many people have
attributed to Darwin what he never said!
As a result, many have tried to find
fossils of ancient apes and also ancient
humans, and try to link them together,
but all these attempts were unsuccesful.
Read the book Origin of species, darwin himself did not say what modern scientists are saying, i guess they just don't want to accept the story of the bible and that God exists.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ area boy and logic boy, how did we come into existence and if you still want to rely ☺₪ evolution, please prove to me how an ape can evolve to man and why even a dog that is closely related to a fox can't evolve to a fox nor give birth to one.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by haibe(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
ATMC: @ijawkid, admitting dt there is evolution cannot make u less christian dt u already are. From ur posts, u come across as someone who's somehow lazy when it comes to researching...u said god was speaking to his son when he said 'let us...' go nd study it for urself, jesus never existed in heaven before his coming to earth via mary...he is word 'spoken' made FLESH. Okkkk? Try nd study else read nd pass for u mustn't comment...to me, u r just giving dt guy points to mock.
But you don't even understand the bible and you can't, its meant for people who are really seeking God not for people who are looking for faults in it that never exist,.
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Areaboy2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
ijawkid:

And what do I call u??

Full baked atheist or evolutionist??

With all ur rantings none of u have as an individual carried out just 1 experiment to prove the theory u hold on to...

What ever ur gods tell u,u write it up here....

I have some questions for.....

The same questions I asked logic boy up there..

Start answering..

Did evolution and reproduction take place simultaneously??

Did apes give birth to there kinds and @ d same time evolving to humans...

YES or NO.....

I'm not sure even you understand the question you have posed there. It displays a deep (even worrying) sense of "i dont care" from where you're sitting.

Seriously, What part of "COMMON ANCESTOR" dont you understand?? cry

2 Likes

Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ATMC(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
haibe:
But you don't even understand the bible and you can't, its meant for people who are really seeking God not for people who are looking for faults in it that never exist,.
like u abi? Lol
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Areaboy2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
haibe:

dont even come up with that bible nonsense. It was written by numerous people and compiled by a group. Choosing what to put in and what not to put in thats y they made numerous mistakes in it. and thats what you base all your answers on? see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by Goshen360(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ ATMC,

What happened to you in the last few days? Am reading some shocking statements from you sweerie,lolz What happened? shocked
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by ijawkid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
Area_boy:

I'm not sure even you understand the question you have posed there. It displays a deep (even worrying) sense of "i dont care" from where you're sitting.

Seriously, What part of "COMMON ANCESTOR" dont you understand?? cry

I don't believe in d common ancestor sh**t bro....

I dnt believe in that.......

Its spurious.....

Demeaning!!!
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by logicboy: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
ijawkid:

I don't believe in d common ancestor sh**t bro....

I dnt believe in that.......

Its spurious.....

Demeaning!!!

Ode. How can evolution be spurious when there is evidence for it? Ironically, you believe that God created woman from a man's rib with no evidence whatsoever?

How can evolution be demeaning when we are animals?
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by samkoro: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
991: Who is potiphar? where is he from and of what importance is he to your 2012 existence?? by the way, how much of your time have you dedicated to the study of your own history(African History)? your own history was stampeded, barely written, forgotten and even regarded as myths when told. but the persians and jewish histoy(that was brought here by arab jihadists and european colonialists)are well documented, compiled, edited and re-written, regarded as holy books.
Oh! Oh! Africa, "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind"

Realy,this is one thing that extremely borders me.My Africans don't want to learn history and science at all.
Ignorance is killing my race and trying to wipe us extinct.Approximately 100% don't know that Old biblical egyptians and pharoahs were black people ,and not the present day arab egyptians that conquered and populated the place.Some remaining offsprings of those blacks settled along the river nile in abject poverty due to the oppression by Arab majority immigrants in charge of governance.They are oppressed for 2 reasons:

1) Egyptian Arabs are envious of scientific,social and political acheivement of ancient Egypt where europeans and Arabs came to learn.Ancient Egypt owned by black Africans were the world power of those days.Some of those blacks still work at the pyramid and sphyx.Its part of the reasons Holywood was not allowed to use it live for the film ,Egyptian mummy.In many egyptian pharoah films,u only see blacks as the slaves not the king or others.Its all a plot to cover true history and keep us down because they know that He who ha a poor account of himself will never rise due to low self esteem ;such a person cannot draw strenght and o inspiration from past Glories.

2)Arabs hate blacks manytimes more than white people.This hatred has a koranic origin.Mohamed hated blacks and discouraged moslems from associating with them cos they are pugg nosed and product of a bad disease.That was why the Nation of Islam in U.S formed by Black American went down because they were shocked that even the Arabs they regarded as moslem brothers rejected them

Some remaining black Egyptian migrated southwrds to Sudan and other southern countries.

Archeological paintings and sculptures of old egyptians are black people.The nose of the sculpture SPHYX was broken to hide the facts and truth,but it still shows their african forehead and big lips.

It was the reason Micheal Jackson sang the song"Remember the time"

Black Africans are also ignorant of the fact that some jews are black.even blacker tha charcoal.

U can sEe what ignorance do to us
Re: Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph. by samkoro: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
buzugee: the story in the bible is the story of africa. you ran into west africa after 70 AD. before 70 AD you were not called african.

You are very very very right! But you see ignorance is king here so it will be like a blasphemy to a black.the truth real shocks.When Malcom X told a fellow African American in prison who feels sub human because he has been psychologically dealt with by white racial opression some truths about African history that was covered by the West,the young man fainted and started having convulsion.This lead to the subsequent assasination of Malcom X.

That is how truth is .Its always different from the lies one is used to.

Listen fellow African,bible history is about black Egyptian(civilisation was started by black Egyptians),black and white jews.Solomons main wife a black woman,.Holy wood now does some films were they show Jesus as black ,because he truely was.Those pictures of last supper we hang on walls today was drawn by machangelo who desired to show Christ in his image as white.Thus that picture started spreading ,Ethiopean(of course they are blacks),then some non blacks like persians and arabs.Now tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Movie Portraying Jesus As Gay From Screening In Africa / Nicki Minaj Confessed She Is Possessed With A Demon / Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.