Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Latest Fashion Trend: Beauty By Throat Piercing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Fashion Trend: Beauty By Throat Piercing (2526 Views)

Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Pink Lips: Fashion Trend For Men / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Fashion Trend: Beauty By Throat Piercing by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2012
For the females, how far can you go for beauty.

Just like the world will continue to rotate, so is the trend of things, and fashion will always claim the top position of change.
Everyone in the world always want to keep abreast with the fashion trend, so as not to be left behind in this race to blend up with others with is an aspect of life that affects human self esteem. It sounds, invasive, and more heart disturbing, but a trend is as trend, and in the world of fashion throat piercing is what
is in vogue. Celebrities abroad have taken up this trend in good light, and like everything that pertains to the western world, it is believed by experts that it will surely get its foot into our country Nigeria.
Many people have wondered how Charly Boy has been doing the piercing of so many parts of his body even at that old age, but
this particular trend seem to be much more as experts have said throat piercing is very painful, dangerous and hard to maintain. Yet it seems to be the latest fashion trend taking over the world even among the celebrities.
Could Nigerians really take this very mind burgling trend of fashion like every other ones that have been imported? maybe time
will tell.

Source: informationnigeria.org/2012/06/in-vogue-beauty-by-throat-piercing.html

Re: Latest Fashion Trend: Beauty By Throat Piercing by roqchiq(f): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2012
wow!!....check out the throat lace-ing (and i don't mean that in a good way,its just quite artistic), am just amazed!! The next thing we'll see is that people will stop wearing clothes,and instead pierce(sew) the clothes onto their body. Whatever will they think of next?!!
Re: Latest Fashion Trend: Beauty By Throat Piercing by MizEmerald(f): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2012
Time will really tell
Re: Latest Fashion Trend: Beauty By Throat Piercing by kandiikane(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2012
I had two microdermals done on the back of my neck. Pink in colour, so nice but my body has decided to reject my piercings one by one.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Outfits to try out this week. / Checkout 10 Trending Color Combinations For Bride To Be (PHOTOS) / Organic Skincare Ingredients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.