Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Kind Of Dress Should My Sister Wear To Prom? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / What Kind Of Dress Should My Sister Wear To Prom? (1366 Views)

Supply All Kinds Of Dress,clothes,lingerie,clubwear,nightwear,sleepwear,swimwea / Wedding And Prom Dresses Up To 70% Off / **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Dress Should My Sister Wear To Prom? by Enedina: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2012
I'm trying to get ideas for a prom dress for my sister. I want her dress to be extra special, plus it's the first prom for both of us. she dark hair and eyes, and fair skin. she is about 110 lbs and am almost at 5'7".
How about this dress?
http://www.topbridaldress.com/product.php?productid=48239&cat=0&page=1

(1) (Reply)

Orange Culture / Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo / Bodyshapers And Enhancers For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.