Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Open Plan Office And Warehouse For Rent In Ikeja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Open Plan Office And Warehouse For Rent In Ikeja (684 Views)

Acres Of Land For Sale And Warehouse For Sale / Latest Letting In Lagos Mainland:miniflat, Flat, Office space And Warehouse / Orile Iganmu: Open Plan Office Space/mini Warehouse Along Iganmu Rd. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Plan Office And Warehouse For Rent In Ikeja by stainny: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
there is an open plan office for rent at off Adeniyi jones, Ikeja by Aromire junction. My office used to occupy the whole building but now offcie space and a warehouse is up for rent. agency and legal fees is 5% respectively. the landlord is a good man, no problems at all. contact me , i will introduce you to the landlord if you are convinced to take the place. also a warehouse that can take up to 4 containers is there too. asking price is 4m. call 08034088860
Re: Open Plan Office And Warehouse For Rent In Ikeja by daa1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Will the owner like to sell the property, my client is interested plz
Re: Open Plan Office And Warehouse For Rent In Ikeja by stainny: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
NO
Re: Open Plan Office And Warehouse For Rent In Ikeja by greatodoba(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Is the warehouse still available? I need good warehouse for client (church use if allow) call 07061896704

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow 4 Sale In Chevron Estate Satellite Town / Do You Know That With Just 25,000naira,you Can Become A Landlord? / 4 blocks of 3 bedroom flat and a 2 bedroom underground on 784 sqmts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.