Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve (1708 Views)

Newbie In Graphic Designs Rate My Designs And Tell Me My Flaws / Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 / Pls Rate My Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
i want u guys to check out my creations and tell me what you think about it.

Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by wham(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2007
Lovely work

Quite good.

What do u draw with? Digital-Pad OR pencil-on-paper?
What SW do u use? Flash? Painter? Photoshop?

Keep it up man
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by Jyro: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
nice one, whic SW did u use?
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by iice(f): 4:18am On Nov 28, 2007
cool! Errhhh maybe it's just me, but i think the dog's color could be richer undecided
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
Thanks guys for the post.
I use logo creating software
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by hustla(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2007
wish i was half as good as that, man u reppin, keep yo weight up homes
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by deeteeneey(f): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2008
gud work.kip it up
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by grafikdon: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2008
Oh God, no! angry angry
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by tomX1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2008
Not a bad attempt. Except that the graphix seems to have been lifted off software templates. I thought you were going to showcase design that you made from scratch to finish.
Not bad though.
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ atomx
thanx for the post but i only wanted to xperiment with some templates,i also made some from scratch.I think it will be cool if i post them but will be @ a later time.
Thanks to every one that has sent a post to this thread.
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by Techman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
Good pieces of Art,

U can put lines to demarcate & reveal the dogs teeth.
That will make its canine more fierce,

Keep doing the good work.
, the sky is no-limit.

cheers.

Emeka A.
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2008
thanks emeka
i appreciate.
Re: Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve by yemo90(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2008
nice one, keep it up.

the colors, too coloful. thats my comment about it.

(1) (Reply)

Closed Thread / ©CoolDesigns: Logo Design Portfolio (part 2) / Drop Softwares You Want The Keys Generated Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.