Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You (603 Views)

Mapoly Post Utme And Registration / UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You / The Polytechnic Ibadan Part Time Cbt Test And Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You by VNTI7: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
UNILORIN post-utme registration deadline is midnight tomorrow. HAVE YOU MADE YOUR PAYMENT?

What problems are you having, WE AT VNTI CAN HELP YOU OUT.

Tell us now.

Re: UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You by hischoice(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
I 'll be glad if you do help
I made payment with Gt MasterCard yesterday and it was said to be have been confirmed. I haven't being able to successfully make a test schedule ever since.
"We are unable to locate your record at this time and so scheduling cannot be completed. Please ensure that the information you provided is correct."
What could be wrong? I'm in a distress
Re: UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You by VNTI7: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
That's a fault of the UNILORIN website. To successfully schedule your exam, You have to continue trying till it goes through
Re: UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You by seunjoe: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
hello
i just finished registering for uniiloring post utme

and i want to print but the only location left for the exam is in ilorin

can somebody help, what can i do to this

does this mean i have to travel down to ilorin

thanks
Re: UNILORIN Payment And Registration Issues. We Can Help You by VNTI7: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
If You truly want to write this exam, the That's Your only choice

(1) (Reply)

Unizik release POSTUME form. / Were They Really College Drop Out? / Oshomhole To Increase School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.