Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Say Something To The Out-going Batch B 2011 Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Say Something To The Out-going Batch B 2011 Corpers (671 Views)

10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / My Prayer For The Out Going Batch B Corpers. / Must Read For Out Going Batch B Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Something To The Out-going Batch B 2011 Corpers by Businesstools(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
To the Out-going Corpers,tomorrow marks the beginning of a new life.It's a different ball-game entirely.Having been in the system for over a decade,I must confess that the outside world is not friendly,not to anyone.You must wake up to the challenges ahead.You must never give-up,irrespective of the condition you find yourself.While wishing you what you wish yourselves,I leave you with the words of Charles Darwin,"It is not the strongest of species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the one most responsive to change."

1 Like

Re: Say Something To The Out-going Batch B 2011 Corpers by cheeka(f): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
i pray d gud Lord make manifest every of their gud heart desire into physical achivement.in Jesus mighty name i pray,amen. Cheers 2 all of u!
Re: Say Something To The Out-going Batch B 2011 Corpers by Odunnu: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Stay focused, stay strong. Be encouraged, you are the best there is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Next Business Executive / NYSC Shifts Orientation Course Date In Bayelsa From Monday To Wednesday.. / NYSC Na By Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.