Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos (22580 Views)

Dstv, Gotv, Startimes And....., Which Is Better? / Dstv Gotv Promo!!! / DSTV GOTV PROMO!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=Malix]m

m
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by evido78: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
dozydre: sure It diffinitely has for grid out door antenna.
Thanks guys. I want to know if it could be used with an outdoor antenna to boost signal in areas where d signal quality may be poor just as it is done with startimes decoder. I will appreciate further explanations pls.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by cooldee(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
Guys abeg, my gotv is not showing all the stations again. it was showing about 31 stations before. But i just rescanned and it detected 43 stations but now, out of the 43 stations maybe its just 10 that is showing now. what did i do wrong? angry the signal strength is about 60-65%. I am in lagos.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Damiloaded: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2012
Pls I stay in ikorodu, nd I dnt seem to see any GoTv outlet around,nd I wanna get 1, whers d closest outlet 2 ikd pls? Mayb ikeja or sum oda place
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by evido78: 4:24am On Jun 29, 2012
Damiloaded: Pls I stay in ikorodu, nd I dnt seem to see any GoTv outlet around,nd I wanna get 1, whers d closest outlet 2 ikd pls? Mayb ikeja or sum oda place
There is Ladorite Systems, @ World Oil complex, Kara bus stop, Lag-Ibd Exp. Isheri.
There is also Corsican Brothers in Ikorodu with phone no. 07032682525, 08023014860.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Larry37(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
will supersports select on gotv plus be showing EPL matches or any other league matches as well as champions league in the 2012/2013 season?
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Sensicut(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2012
Larry37: will supersports select on gotv plus be showing EPL matches or any other league matches as well as champions league in the 2012/2013 season?
yes.but not all the march
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by GODFREYNUEL: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
please house were can i get gotv outlet around Marina or Isolo area of lagos
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by isaco(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
I live at iju ishaga via agege. My star time signal is bad. I decide to change to gotv. 1. Can gotv wok here. 2. Any gotv outlet here. 3. How much is antenna if need be. Thanks.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by ADUNOKIKI(f): 3:29am On Sep 08, 2012
Well. I got Gotv in ijebu igbo, the indoor anthena that came with it didn't lead me far. So I opted for an outdoor anthena Century which is 2,400naira. The funiest thing is that although I got all the Gotv 36 channels. I am seeing startimes stations but they are not showing. The informations are there and when I click theem it didn't show. Is there anything I can do to watch the startimes channels along side that of Gotv.
Thanks
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Larry37: pls i want witness on the availabilty of GOTV at mowe i.e if there is reception or i av to use wit an external antenna urgent reply needed tanx
yes
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by ollyspice: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Hi, pls I'm having probs wit my Gotv. i got it 3mnths ago whil the promo of 9k5 was stil on,but al of a sudden it stopped working a wk bfor the 3mnths promo ended. Whn i turn it ON,the Gotv logo comes up but after few mins, my tv screen goes blank. i knw its nt the fault of my TV,cos i tried it on a different TV. Pls wht cud the prob be? Pls help!
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Now live in Benin City
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Deiok(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2013
Dose the super sport on gotv shows up to two epl match a week? Pls i need reply.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Yinka4dad(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Only 1 epl every weekend but they do show sierra A very well
Deiok: Dose the super sport on gotv shows up to two epl match a week? Pls i need reply.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by seg2002us: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
pls house my gotv channel that use to show complete 31 channel are now showing 26 channel and my subscription is till on
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Deiok(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Which package type did you subscribe?. Go plus (#1500) or Go normal (#1000).
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by femidoses: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gotv na Bleep up
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Yinka4dad(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
New station on gotv to be launch on monday
Telenova
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Deiok(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2013
^^
is it going to be on "Go normal"? Or on "Go plus"?
Because they seems to be adding more stations to the gotv plus alone.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Yinka4dad(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
If you re paying 1500naira
Deiok: ^^
is it going to be on "Go normal"? Or on "Go plus"?
Because they seems to be adding more stations to the gotv plus alone.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Deiok(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yinka4dad: If you re paying 1500naira
Thats Gotv plus. These people are using marketing strategy to lure people to subscribe for Gotv plus, thats why they are adding more stations to the gotvplus but none to the gotvnormal. Mtewww.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Yinka4dad(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
New station again on gotv prtv coming soon
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by tivta(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2013
Yinka4dad: New station again on gotv prtv coming soon
You are so on point. Do you work for them?
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Sensicut(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think is working for does bastard since almost two weeks we can't receive signal on it and u are here bringing stupid info for us they should work on there signal first
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by tivta(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sensicut: I think is working for does bastard since almost two weeks we can't receive signal on it and u are here bringing stupid info for us they should work on there signal first

Call them to complain. It might even be your decoder.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Deiok(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
the worst part of it, is that they are expecting me to be subscribing for the #1500 plan. if they like they should add 10 stations to the Gotvplus. Mtewww.
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Sensicut(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
tivta:

Call them to complain. It might even be your decoder.
i hav call them several time mail them even comment on facebook still same story from does bastard only thing they did once is the message they send to me that they are very sorry that they hav signal problem in lagos that there engineered has been working tiredness.all i no is that all is not only me is most people in working place and my house.they thief collecting money for the service they are not render to people
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Sensicut(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Deiok: the worst part of it, is that they are expecting me to be subscribing for the #1500 plan. if they like they should add 10 stations to the Gotvplus. Mtewww.
don't mind them they are armed robber all i no is that there monopoly would end one day and go back to there useless country
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by olenyi: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sensicut: all i no is that there monopoly would end one day and go back to their country

U sure
Re: Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos by Yinka4dad(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2013
The service is okay here in ib
olenyi:

U sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Share Our Whatsapp Contact / Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners / Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.