Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,980 members, 7,866,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Define A Terrorist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Define A Terrorist (627 Views)

Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / How Would You Define A Church??? / I Am Not A Terrorist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define A Terrorist by adaybayor(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
I liked the answer of this Germanium Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!!
Re: Define A Terrorist by logicboy: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
adaybayor: I liked the answer of this Germanium Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!!

Nice point but the bold part is a lie. Muslims started the African slave trade. Arab muslims took about 17 million black slaves, the European christians about 12 million,.

Other than that, you make some sense; anyone can be a terrorist. There are bad people in all religions
Re: Define A Terrorist by adaybayor(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2012
logicboy:

Nice point but the bold part is a lie. Muslims started the African slave trade. Arab muslims took about 17 million black slaves, the European christians about 12 million,.

Other than that, you make some sense; anyone can be a terrorist. There are bad people in all religions

Thumbs up....I stand to be corrected

(1) (Reply)

Short Cut To Reach God. / Is Religion For The Underdeveloped? Rudolf Okonkwo's Ignorance Exposed ! / Why Do Muslims Think People Are Always Out To Rape Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.