Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. (890 Views)

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by sunch(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
There might have been reason surronding the annulment and death of the June 12, '93 election's winner. But going by report of Abiola fraudulent act in the early 80s, there are every likelihood the national treasury could have been gravously mismanaged and misapproprited to the detriment of the economy. Abiola wld sell out the nation to countrys like USA, Britain, Saudi Arabia, China etc, even there are possibility nigeria wld have her name changed to federal republic of abiola, making the nation his and family personnal business.
All the dooms Baba Fela predicted for the nation wld have turn out to be a reality.
It's only God that knows the heart of mankind, be it good or bad.
Lets forge ahead, instead of dwelling on june 12, 1993 and MKO Abiola.
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by olowo200: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2012
All I know is that mko didn't cut out as a good politician a man who didn't know is friends from his enemy he can't read people minds talkless of their faces ,he failed to notice that Babangida & Abacha were not his friend i doubt it if he would have made a good president ,I quite agree with u to some extent but I don't know about selling Nigeria to western world.
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2012
You could tell the character of a man by the friends he keeps.

M.K.O Friends were Obasanjo and Babangida - The 2 biggest looters in our history!!

M.K.O. has to take his share of blame for ruining Nigeria!
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by sunch(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2012
GenBuhari: You could tell the character of a man by the friends he keeps.

M.K.O Friends were Obasanjo and Babangida - The 2 biggest looters in our history!!

It is quite unfortunate that nigerians donot know all this. Tofa who was the NRC candidate could have even made a better president. MKO had in mind the oil in nigerdelta, also the country unaccounted revenue which planned to loot. He was once in the system and he knows were to hit it big as an accountant that he was.
We shld just stop crying foul for MKO who is far gone.
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by Murphy7h4: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2012
Good point
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by finezlord: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2012
i think is high time we forget everything about abiola of a guy and move on, after all he deserve what he got.( MILITARY ERRAND BOY)
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by sunch(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2012
finezlord: i think is high time we forget everything about abiola of a guy and move on, after all he deserve what he got.( MILITARY ERRAND BOY)

He was indeed an ERRAND BOY to every military junta in power, and he was always seeking for one selfish interest to the other. I tell u, if he had not ran for presidency he could have as well managed to be in the likes of dangote who is running the nigeria economy on behalf of the govt. He was generous though, but at the same time excessively lookworm.
Abiola wanted to eat his cake and have it. It's a pity his story ends that way.
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by donbuchi1(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2012
bad grammar from NL subscribers grin
Re: M.K.O Abiola Could Have Been Nigerian Worst President. by sunch(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
GenBuhari: You could tell the character of a man by the friends he keeps.

(1) (Reply)

The Chicken Is Gradually Coming Home To Roost-latest In Farouk's/otedola Saga / Vote For General Charles Airhiavbere(rtd) As Governor Of Edo State / Check Out This Very Important Pics, It May Concern You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.