Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan (1097 Views)

Never Shall We Have A President Like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Again In Nigeria / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture / 11 Private Jet Is Not Enough For A President Like Me -JONATHAN (@naijapolitica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2012
O Lord my God, it is written that as a man thinks so he is. So, hear my prayer today. Please, I beg you in the mighty name of our Messiah Jesus Christ, Please don't make me a President like Mr. Goodluck Jonathan, the current President of Nigeria. Make me a God fearing President. Make me a better President. Make me a wiser President. Make me an incorruptible President. Make me a brave President that will not be afraid of anyone else, except You alone. Make me a President that will not play politics with any Nigerian university. Make me a President who will not be afraid to say AMEN to a prayer against corruption and wickedness. Make me a President that will have no other Godfather apart from you alone. Make me a President who will be honest and transparent to my fellow citizens. Make me a President who will not allow my First Lady to suffer others in the air and on road, because she is using it. Make me a President who will not fail to give Nigeria regular power supply as President Jerry Rawlings did for Ghana. Make me a President You will use as You will to overthrow the evil and wicked humans and demons in Nigeria and set their captives free. And finally O God of the whole universe, make me a President who will lead the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the world and give only You alone all the glory. Amen.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by ckkris: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2012
President Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan is bold and courageous, but very pragmatic, not as naive as your prayer tells of you. If God reveals to you just a little of what Pres Jonathan sees everyday, you may just collapse out of despair. You don't know how deadly and satanic people are, especially as they ride in sleek cars, all dressed up to cover their rotten and evil nature, even in the church.

2 Likes

Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2012
ckkris: President Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan is bold and courageous, but very pragmatic, not as naive as your prayer tells of you. If God reveals to you just a little of what Pres Jonathan sees everyday, you may just collapse out of despair. You don't know how deadly and satanic people are, especially as they ride in sleek cars, all dressed up to cover their rotten and evil nature, even in the church.
. I have signed and sealed my prayer and I thank God for the rhema. I am not a sycophant and will not flatter anyone. Conceit and deceit of Nigerian rulers and their hypocrites and sycophants are the cankerworms destroying Nigeria. I have said my prayer. Say your own.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Turbocharged: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2012
I don dey tell u stop dat ting u dey take. Now see how u dey disgace urself.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by slimming: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2012
So you want to go the way of Jerry Rawlings?
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by don33310(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
ckkris: President Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan is bold and courageous, but very pragmatic, not as naive as your prayer tells of you. If God reveals to you just a little of what Pres Jonathan sees everyday, you may just collapse out of despair. You don't know how deadly and satanic people are, especially as they ride in sleek cars, all dressed up to cover their rotten and evil nature, even in the church.
Did i hear you say,president Goodluck is bold,courageous and pragmatic?I guess you are mistaking President Goodluck from President Obama,everyone knows,including Goodluck himself that is a COWARD. What has he done since coming in as president? I will tell you. Boko haram,he has no solution to that,wrost still he told Nigerians that "it is a burden we should learn to live with" Increase in petroleum products to increase the hunger in the country,mass corruption with impunity and nothing is being done. How is he bold,courageous and pragmatic? Coward,clueless and corrupt president Goodluck,the wrost president in Nigeria history. @op, you will never be like president Badluck Jonaharam,sorry president Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by ubandire(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
don33310: Did i hear you say,president Goodluck is bold,courageous and pragmatic?I guess you are mistaking President Goodluck from President Obama,everyone knows,including Goodluck himself that is a COWARD. What has he done since coming in as president? I will tell you. Boko haram,he has no solution to that,wrost still he told Nigerians that "it is a burden we should learn to live with" Increase in petroleum products to increase the hunger in the country,mass corruption with impunity and nothing is being done. How is he bold,courageous and pragmatic? Coward,clueless and corrupt president Goodluck,the wrost president in Nigeria history. @op, you will never be like president Badluck Jonaharam,sorry president Goodluck Jonathan.
!

Initially I laughed this off feeling it was julius agwu@it again,It got better when I noticed some people didn't catch the joke,while commending the comedian for a well thought out script,I would also want to straighten some areas am not really comfortable with or maybe because I lost the joke@some point or I was misled by this lousy poster,I would want further clarification on the word COWARD don't really understand the word maybe cos I skipped kindergaten,my own knowledge tells me something different,can a coward aspire to the highest post in the land?if so,what does it make of brave men like you?these are some of my questions begging for answers,which i will really apreciate a reply to ,in order to know where you lost the joke,and properly address your malaise,Would also want to thank my comedian friend for the wonderful comic relief,i would also advice that he should pray modestly subsequently. Thanks
NB:looking forward to my answers friend.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Murphy7h4: 2:54am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by dedeike: 5:37am On Jun 16, 2012
Please brave man Brave don num 3333333 whatever your num's I need my answer so I can address some of the issues you raised,in order to set the records straight and avoid misleading this lovely forum,the comedian's done.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Mandelaguy(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2012
If this is a foray into the world of comedy, know that you have even failed without mounting the stage once. I too am waiting for answers, because it is very clear that you have malaria or had stupid dreams last night or better still you are one of the those people that did not learn how to pray as a kid.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by omosexy1: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nigerians we should try as much as possible to respect the President even if we feel he has not delivered on his promises. Nigeria is not an easy country to lead. There are many bad people who do not want to make this country move forward because of either their laziness, negligence or self interest. Look at the people in the House of Rep. are they not part of our leaders? They were all laughing and taking things slightly when corruption was starring at them in their faces. Many of us sit at the comfort of our homes and haul insults at Jonathan, and we have not the opportunity nor the privilege to know what he passes through on a single basis. Before you throw stones, what will you do if you become president. Do not begin to run your mouth because it is easier said than done. I have held few leadership positions and I can tell you it is not easy, different stakeholders with different objectives, each person telling you how to run things coupled with the inherent issues you inherited. That man (Jonathan) needs our prayers, in case he is forgetting, let God touch him and his ministers so that they can deliver on their promises.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Zutchy: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
When they called the person who posted this a comedian I at first agreed but upon reflection I remembered that comedians do their homework before coming out to talk and that is obviously something the man praying forgot to do.if you like call him a coward or whatever you choose to I am totally sure and convinced that you are totally ignorant are one of those people who normally do "did they say the president is bad on nairaland wait let me say my own"you totally fall into this category of people.people who have refused to see the light.
ubandire: !

Initially I laughed this off feeling it was julius agwu@it again,It got better when I noticed some people didn't catch the joke,while commending the comedian for a well thought out script,I would also want to straighten some areas am not really comfortable with or maybe because I lost the joke@some point or I was misled by this lousy poster,I would want further clarification on the word COWARD don't really understand the word maybe cos I skipped kindergaten,my own knowledge tells me something different,can a coward aspire to the highest post in the land?if so,what does it make of brave men like you?these are some of my questions begging for answers,which i will really apreciate a reply to ,in order to know where you lost the joke,and properly address your malaise,Would also want to thank my comedian friend for the wonderful comic relief,i would also advice that he should pray modestly subsequently. Thanks
ubandire: !

Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Ojigho: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2012
I personally as an individual,have nothing against his Excellency Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan,what I'm against is his lukewarm style of leadership. For the people saying that nigerians don't have an idea of what he's going through,my question is wasn't he prepared in the first place? To even aspire to be headboy in a secondary school,it is expected that the individual is supposed to have an idea of the position he is aspiring for,and what holding that office/position entails. God help my country,because as each day passes,my fears increase.
Re: O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan by Murphy7h4: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2012
It is amazing!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Another Bomb Explosion Reported At Shalom Chuch, Trikania, Kaduna State / Ban Of Okada In Delta State / Fashola On Another Project Inspection Tour. Badagry Edition.. Eko O Ni Baje O...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.