Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Watched Farouk Lawan On Channels Applying To Delete Zenon Oil From The List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Watched Farouk Lawan On Channels Applying To Delete Zenon Oil From The List (879 Views)

Senate Presidency: Lawan On The Threshold Of History / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Watched Farouk Lawan On Channels Applying To Delete Zenon Oil From The List by lawbabs: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2012
I thought it was cooked up until I watched Lawan applying to the house to delist ZENON OIL from the list of those that bought hard currency from CBN without purchasing the products for which the money was meant. And everyone on the floor of the house were amazed that his committee submitted the report in the first place. Why should he now be coming after the report has been submitted to delist two company's name from the list.

Something is wrong somewhere. I don't Farouk is being sincere in this bribery scandal. I am so disappointed with him. In as much as I know that the presidency planned it all out, this guy soiled his hand and just a moment of compromise has landed him in trouble....
Re: I Watched Farouk Lawan On Channels Applying To Delete Zenon Oil From The List by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2012
I saw it too.
He sounds jittery and incoherent when members asked him to explain why the names ( SYNOPSIS ENT. LTD & ZENON OIL) should be delisted. The members in attendance don't seem convinced with his explanations so he was asked to repeat himself for better clarification on why the names should be removed.

Farouk lawan dissappointed nigerians and what a shame that he disgraced himself cos so much was expected from him as mr integrity.
Re: I Watched Farouk Lawan On Channels Applying To Delete Zenon Oil From The List by Oshiite: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
So so unfortunate,to think dat i almost fell in love wt this aboki as our messiah

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Wears Chieftaincy Robe To Office / Two Explosions In Sokoto / Quit Whining About Politrickcians & Start Acting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.