Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

You Can Make It Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make It Online (764 Views)

How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online / Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / For The First Time I Started Making It Online Last Month.here Is How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make It Online by bxcode(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2012
Ever wondered why their are so many Nigerians who has tried venturing into online business, all to no avail. They pay the so called gurus who promise them heaven and earth, only to end up giving them little or no as to what will help them to succeed online. The truth is that, many of us have fallen victim to those so called gurus and their antics, including myself, but that did not deter me from searching and probing for a breakthrough. In the course of my venture some years back, i discovered one thing, internet business is not magic, you have to really put in some effort...except you are into yahoo wink wink. Make up your mind that you will one day seat at the comfort of your space and be controlling reasonable amount of income to your account. Stop looking for sites that promise you $10,000 in one hour angry angry angry, there is no such thing like that, or even free money. I can tell you some internet business that you can start for free, and make money but only after a little effort and dedication, like blogging, freelancing, mlm(multi level marketing), advertising, e-book selling, sports betting etc. Don't let anyone coerce your mind into telling you that this one dosen't pay, or that that one is too difficult, start it first and watch what will become of it within a short while. The internet market is still wide enough for those that want to make it, if you know what i mean. Lastly, don't be ever discouraged, no matter how hard you try and seem not to be making it, keep pushing on till you get there. My little experience overtime have made me to understand this. You can find the type of internet business am into by clicking on my signature....its a mlm venture cool cool. Look for your area of interest and galvanise your efforts into achieving
it. All da best in your online venture grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Make It Online by mdee1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
hello, i'm usin solo s450 too

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Businesses Fail? / Discover How To Get People All Over The World To Dash You Money To Start Any Pro / CBN To Introduce N5000 Note: To Use Faces Of 3 Historical Women Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.