Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Sticker With Baby On Board - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sticker With Baby On Board (778 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sticker With Baby On Board by dealordea(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Have you ever seen these on cars? It's almost as if they are saying, 'don't have an accident with my car because it has children on board, you know those small humans that haven't been here as long'.

They are parents and they have kids on board which makes them 'very' important, and if faced with a 10mph collision with their car, or a swerve off a 2,000 foot high cliff face, you should pick the cliff face immedietely, or you are a bad person. Of course, you are not important at all in this. You probably don't even have kids yet so who are you kidding? You're just expendable. And if you do have kids, but don't have the sticker, you probably just don't care as much. Obviously.

But then of course the trouble with this is 'accidents' tend to be, you know accidents! We can't in most cases choose not to hit your car just because you laid a few of your wailing sprogs in it first, so there is really no need to patronise our faces off with your silly stickers, that show nothing more than you had the ability to trump out some little 'uns.

I wonder what would happen if two cars with baby on board stickers collided? The universe would probably explode in a massive cloud of outrage dust, presumably?

Joking aside though, what do you make of baby on board stickers? Just a bit of fun (?), or a genuine warning not to accident their car? Let's face it, both are equally stupid..

Peace out

(1) (Reply)

Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? / That Awkward Moment When You Meet Your In Laws For The First Timeur In Laws For / Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.