Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,077 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (336082 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
prettyface06:
Good morning my fellow hopeful, sure u guys are gettn your suits and shoes ready. I want you guys to understand that some people here are sent by the devil to disrupt minds, and the best way to defeat them is Silence. Mapist, I hail oh, fynijebuchick I salute you, I never see Lawatog and others, where are they hiding pls?

HallofFame, if I fast for you, I swear the way they will throw you out from that ur Govt job, u will be astonished. You are indeed a child with no Moral Upbringing, and to think you can come here with your kiddy attitude is just annoying. Some people here graduated with a First class, yet u won't hear them make noise. I am telling you this now, you can take it as an advice or throw it to d dogs, if u don't watch ur attitude and use needle to sew ur mouth, u will end up a village mouse. I have told u before, pls go and open your own thread ooooooo and attract other people who are interested in your story, pls leave here. You have got your own job, allow us in peace and don't come here to disturb this thread again. In a nutshell, I need to teach you some morals that is if you are interested.

Note: To think I will battle words with you is reducing my person, so just read and take my advice. Goodluck in ur FG job. Cheers

I dey o,ma'am..just been staying chilled btw,u av ma number na,u shud holla on whatsapp..I'm glad u even noticed dat,he aint supposed to be here.Shebi,him don get job,ehn,why him stl dey use panadol for our own headaches..mischievous human being.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Yes it does.
I don't know o
You don dey turn Omonibo2000 o

A swear..LMAO..pple no wan even dey do medicals first b4 dem begin dey boda abt what d job entails..and d "target" issh isn't d way t sounds,aral..lol.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
mapist:

I dey o,ma'am..just been staying chilled btw,u av ma number na,u shud holla on whatsapp...

Bros....i see ugringrin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olutola88:
lmao! You are mean. You want the individual to go through 133 pages? U for don use that space and time wey u take type “go through the thread” to tell am how to apply na.

Mean ke?
I am not mean o.
I am FynIjebuChic,
Why shouldn't he go through the thread? If I tell him how to apply, he will still ask about the test and etc.
Let him kill all his birds with one stone by going through the thread.
Btw, I saw your mail but I dnt give out my bb pin. Sorry!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
prettyface06:
Good morning my fellow hopeful, sure u guys are gettn your suits and shoes ready. I want you guys to understand that some people here are sent by the devil to disrupt minds, and the best way to defeat them is Silence. Mapist, I hail oh, fynijebuchick I salute you, I never see Lawatog and others, where are they hiding pls?

HallofFame, if I fast for you, I swear the way they will throw you out from that ur Govt job, u will be astonished. You are indeed a child with no Moral Upbringing, and to think you can come here with your kiddy attitude is just annoying. Some people here graduated with a First class, yet u won't hear them make noise. I am telling you this now, you can take it as an advice or throw it to d dogs, if u don't watch ur attitude and use needle to sew ur mouth, u will end up a village mouse. I have told u before, pls go and open your own thread ooooooo and attract other people who are interested in your story, pls leave here. You have got your own job, allow us in peace and don't come here to disturb this thread again. In a nutshell, I need to teach you some morals that is if you are interested.

Note: To think I will battle words with you is reducing my person, so just read and take my advice. Goodluck in ur FG job. Cheers
Am all here ooooooo my sister. I actually chose not to respond to the cow who called himself "hall of shame" having cautioned him in the past but I realised he is such a dullard.
The poor boy seriously need to be taught morals and am happy many people have volunteered to do so free of charge. "Hall of shame" as you called yourself it is high time for you to enroll in their moral classes as it is obvious you really need it.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olutola88(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Mean ke?
I am not mean o.
I am FynIjebuChic,
Why shouldn't he go through the thread? If I tell him how to apply, he will still ask about the test and etc.
What mail?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olutola88:
What mail?

The mail sent to my email address abi no be mail dem dey call am?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
moneybag4411:

Bros....i see ugringrin

Chai,u don target me.a swear,I wee target u back grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Mean ke?
I am not mean o.
I am FynIjebuChic,
Na wa to u oh, why not reply the mail and tell him privately you won't give out your pin, than this public announcement? Just so you know, you could've just ignored the guy/gal asking of how to apply or sth.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Na wa to u oh, why not reply the mail and tell him privately you won't give out your pin, than this public announcement? Just so you know, you could've just ignored the guy/gal asking of how to apply or sth.

Xtrasmooth! Y now?
What did I do or what have I done?
Did he complain? I have issue with my mail. Even to send cv is a problem and that is why I didn't reply him privately.
Abt the guy/gal asking, how will I help him/her if I ignore? If everyone keeps ignoring, this thread go don die!
I am sorry if my replies to you or others offend you. I am so sorry. But you don't need to be uptight about everything.
Every thing can't be extra smooth, rough patches are allowed.
Hope my apology is accepted?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Xtrasmooth! Y now?
What did I do or what have I done?
Did he complain? I have issue with my mail. Even to send cv is a problem and that is why I didn't reply him privately.
Abt the guy/gal asking, how will I help him/her if I ignore? If everyone keeps ignoring, this thread go don die!
I am sorry if my replies to you or others offend you. I am so sorry. But you don't need to be uptight about everything.
Every thing can't be extra smooth, rough patches are allowed.
Hope my apology is accepted?
Just playing around grin
How was ur day?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2014
Olutola88:
What mail?

Hey!
I want to tender an apology to you for (I don't know how to put in words).
It was a case of mistaken identity.
You sef maintain one lane. I have been looking for one olutola and you just showed up. So so sorry.
Incase you help me see the other olutola, dnt. Know if you pple are related, tell him I am looking for him.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Oya chop kiss! Lol

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2014
mapist:

Chai,u don target me.a swear,I wee target u back grin

Hahahaha.....1- 0....GAME ON
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Hey!
I want to tender an apology to you for (I don't know how to put in words).
It was a case of mistaken identity.
You sef maintain one lane. I have been looking for one olutola and you just showed up. So so sorry.
Incase you help me see the other olutola, dnt. Know if you pple are related, tell him I am looking for him.
Thanks for your cooperation!Oya chop kiss! Lol

Egbami...Person dey chop kiss? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Errm,I don't think @fynijebuchic shud be blamed for not answering his Q..d person concerned shud atleast be able to go thru d entire thread as a sacrifice and dat he/she is willing to do all t takes to get d job.when I was prepping for my own interviews,I went thru erry GTbank thread I came across and dat shud be abt 400+pages in total.I neva asked Qs cos,den,if u ask,nobody gan go answer u cos,pple saw d whole thing like a competition like say na just 2 spaces dem dey recruit for unlike now dat pple gve insights.d insights gven on d odahand shudnt make pple lazy but make pple more knowledgeable and for d contact issh,u know say na so women dey do.she wee stl gve him o bt,she just doesn't wanna come cheap.u grab?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
moneybag4411:

Hahahaha.....1- 0....GAME ON

Yes,my eyes r on u like dis shocked grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
mapist:

Errm,I don't think @fynijebuchic shud be blamed for not answering his Q..d person concerned shud atleast be able to go thru d entire thread as a sacrifice and dat he/she is willing to do all t takes to get d job.when I was prepping for my own interviews,I went thru erry GTbank thread I came across and dat shud be abt 400+pages in total.I neva asked Qs cos,den,if u ask,nobody gan go answer u cos,pple saw d whole thing like a competition like say na just 2 spaces dem dey recruit for unlike now dat pple gve insights.d insights gven on d odahand shudnt make pple lazy but make pple more knowledgeable and for d contact issh,u know say na so women dey do.she wee stl gve him o bt,she just doesn't wanna come cheap.u grab?
Your explanation is not necessary.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
mapist:

XtraSmooth404:

the problem wey women dey cause for this life ehn.......lolzzzgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

F t aint,den ur wrong accusation is vague as well.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

xtrasmooth! xtrasmooth!
padi mi toh smooth!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
mapist:

F t aint,den ur wrong accusation is vague as well.
Shoot me.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
moneybag4411:

the problem wey women dey cause for this life ehn.......lolzzzgringrin

U go fear na?baba dey famzy on code..I wee collect D ijebu geh patapata fm him now. grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi everyone, just heard that Invites was sent to some people for TS in January. The person I got the info from said someone he knows got and confirmed his. Has anyone heard anything of such + me I don't understand again oh. Still believing God for ours sha.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
And for y'all oda 3 pple viewing dis thread,I av bad news for u pple bt,I wud release it when I wanna.furda attempt to beg wud make me furda DELAY. tongue
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Shoot me.

I wee BOMB u so,u won't survive aral.lol.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
prettyface06:
Hi everyone, just heard that Invites was sent to some people for TS in January. The person I got the info from said someone he knows got and confirmed his. Has anyone heard anything of such + me I don't understand again oh. Still believing God for ours sha.

Yea,I got d news too bt,funny enuff,no 1 on NL has gotten one.mayb dey r tryna punish dose reg'd ere grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

xtrasmooth! xtrasmooth!
padi mi toh smooth!!!

Ko kuna kan kan jor..ori shaka shaka..LMAO..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ours will come soon, I believe. grin

mapist:

Yea,I got d news too bt,funny enuff,no 1 on NL has gotten one.mayb dey r tryna punish dose reg'd ere grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

xtrasmooth! xtrasmooth!
padi mi toh smooth!!!
Finest chic toh badt grin
I hope we end up in the same branch wink
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
mapist:

U go fear na?baba dey famzy on code..I wee collect D ijebu geh patapata fm him now. grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
So, we de hia hia de wait 4 invite. Sm peeps r out dia waiting 4 jan 2 resume TS?
Gtb, diariz god ooo!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
prettyface06:
Ours will come soon, I believe. grin

Me just weak for d mata
moneybag4411:

Shebi,u dey see d hayaj,lmao..?I LOVE NL abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.