Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335435 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ manchini and munachi its been long. Wats up any news yet?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Guys,appy new year..
Pls wana ask,has first bank started calling people for test? D graduate trainee that we applied for last year? Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by toscairo2000: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
doxy, i dnt tink dat recruitmnt den ws real.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls @ all, has anyone got Gtb financial statement for 2012?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Francuiz: @ manchini and munachi its been long. Wats up any news yet?
Yes dear.its really been long. We've not heard from ph since 4th dec we had the final interval. Still hopeful tho
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2013

Just like Munachi said we are yet to hear from them. But a friend of mine called Ijeoma 2weeks after the final interview and she said it'll be this January, so we paused the waiting mode until now, i just reactivated mine yesterday.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Machini:

Just like Munachi said we are yet to hear from them. But a friend of mine called Ijeoma 2weeks after the final interview and she said it'll be this January, so we paused the waiting mode until now, i just reactivated mine yesterday.
ℓ♥ℓ machini. ℓ̊ reactivated myn today. Am tired of chilling @home
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oxygen25: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Please, @all, I am presently serving, to be through by june, can I apply, and during interview or whatever, won't the discharge certificate disqualify me? I await your responses. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by xyjoe(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2013
for those that are in TS now, how much are you people been paid at the end of the month? grin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Machini:

Am happy dat ur guys r nw bk cos it lookd lyk am d only persn 4rm ph hia. Lets keep faith alive
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2013
oxygen25: Please, @all, I am presently serving, to be through by june, can I apply, and during interview or whatever, won't the discharge certificate disqualify me? I await your responses. Thanks and God bless.
U can apply cos u dnt knw wen u'l b invitd. Bt u've to b with ur discharge cert to write d test. All d best man
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
munachi ugwudi:
ℓ♥ℓ machini. ℓ̊ reactivated myn today. Am tired of chilling @home

No be only you o. I'm tired too. Hopefully we'll hear from them next week.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Francuiz: Am happy dat ur guys r nw bk cos it lookd lyk am d only persn 4rm ph hia. Lets keep faith alive

We didn't go nowhere o, I have always followed the thread 'religiously', visiting the thread every other day, and I must say it really feels like we all are already colleagues. We'll surely get there by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Guys i just received dis email,who else received it,,dec 13th and 14th peeps
We dat did test december..guys pls holla if u receeived..

Dear Candidate,

Good News! We are delighted to share with you that you were successful at
our assessment test.
As a result to your successful performance, you will be required to go
through further stages of the recruitment process, the final being the entry
level training program.
However, note that your selection for the next stage will depend on your
application still meeting our recruitment criteria when vacancies exist.
In the interim, you are required to come over to our Head Office:
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
635, Akin Adesola
Victoria Island
Lagos
For our pre-interview documentation at 12:30pm on Monday, January 7th 2013
Please endeavor to come along with ORIGINALS and photocopies of the
following credentials:
* Birth Certificate
* SSCE Certificate (WAEC and NECO)
* University Degree Certificate
* NYSC Certificate
* Valid Identification documents (Valid Passport, Drivers' License or
National ID card)
You are also required to come along with 4 copies of your current CV and 2
passport photographs.
Candidates who are unable to provide all the document specified above will
NOT be taken through to the next stage of our recruitment process.
Congratulations and thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
We look forward to meeting you
Yours faithfully
Caleb Odum
Employee Shared Services, Human Resources

Guys pls is this is the essay stage? Not interview? Pls who else is goin to their head office,,holla so we can meet there..thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by culturalrebel: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
doyexy: Guys i just received dis email,who else received it,,dec 13th and 14th peeps
We dat did test december..guys pls holla if u receeived..

Dear Candidate,

Good News! We are delighted to share with you that you were successful at
our assessment test.
As a result to your successful performance, you will be required to go
through further stages of the recruitment process, the final being the entry
level training program.
However, note that your selection for the next stage will depend on your
application still meeting our recruitment criteria when vacancies exist.
In the interim, you are required to come over to our Head Office:
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
635, Akin Adesola
Victoria Island
Lagos
For our pre-interview documentation at 12:30pm on Monday, January 7th 2013
Please endeavor to come along with ORIGINALS and photocopies of the
following credentials:
* Birth Certificate
* SSCE Certificate (WAEC and NECO)
* University Degree Certificate
* NYSC Certificate
* Valid Identification documents (Valid Passport, Drivers' License or
National ID card)
You are also required to come along with 4 copies of your current CV and 2
passport photographs.
Candidates who are unable to provide all the document specified above will
NOT be taken through to the next stage of our recruitment process.
Congratulations and thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
We look forward to meeting you
Yours faithfully
Caleb Odum
Employee Shared Services, Human Resources

Guys pls is this is the essay stage? Not interview? Pls who else is goin to their head office,,holla so we can meet there..thanks

I got one this afternoon too. I just want to know what the essay stage is about. Is the topic predetermined? What's the word limit and how much time do we have to write it?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Closetoheart: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
culturalrebel:

I got one this afternoon too. I just want to know what the essay stage is about. Is the topic predetermined? What's the word limit and how much time do we have to write it?

Our dear predecessors, please respond o.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Juchy: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
@cultural rebel u r to pick a topic from any current national or international issues. U r limited to 1page (A4 size)
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Juchy: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
u can pick Insecurity in Nigeria, Syrian crisis, Cashless Lagos, Flood, Economic crisis, or any other current issues whether national or international
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by culturalrebel: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Juchy: u can pick Insecurity in Nigeria, Syrian crisis, Cashless Lagos, Flood, Economic crisis, or any other current issues whether national or international

Thanks so much for the reply. This whole thread has been an eye-opener. Thanks to everyone who's commented and shared their own experiences!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
Juchy: @cultural rebel u r to pick a topic from any current national or international issues. U r limited to 1page (A4 size)
What abt d impact on social media on youths
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Juchy: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Francuiz u can write on any topic there r no restrictions but u should also be careful in selecting a topic. I think it would be preferable to stick to a topic that has made news headlines recently
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thank guys, realy helpfull. I got d same mail.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls. Who knows the directn from cms or obalende?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Closetoheart: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
ayena: Pls. Who knows the directn from cms or obalende?

From cms/obalende to law school. Alight at law school. Take a bike to that address.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Juchy: @Francuiz u can write on any topic there r no restrictions but u should also be careful in selecting a topic. I think it would be preferable to stick to a topic that has made news headlines recently
More Suggestions on topic: ban of okada riders in lagos, killings of elementary school students at sandy hook in US(hence, gun control),60billion Naira budget on phones for farmers in nigeria. The instruction is to write on any current local/int'l issue and state ur OPINION about it.
Try and go wif ur uni cert n all oda requirements(dnt 4get anyfin @ home).All d best to Doyexy, closetoheart, culturalrebel,ayena and odas tomorrow.

Abeg, let dem do and call Nov 9 folks for interview oh.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hello peeps, trust you guyz are doing great. All da best to those invited for documentation. By now you should know what to expect from past threads. Those awaiting interviews will surely be called soon; it's because the bank just started a new year. TS has been fun...waiting to see you guyz soon. Best wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
ayena: Pls. Who knows the directn from cms or obalende?
From Obalende, join bus going to Adeola Odeku, drop @ Checking Point, then you will see the HeadOffice directly opposite you with bold number 635!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls pals...my uni certi is nt ready yet..hope statement of result wl do though oda documents are intact
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
pheying: Pls pals...my uni certi is nt ready yet..hope statement of result wl do though oda documents are intact
I did mine wit ma statement of result. Though in ph dnt knw abt lag
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Francuiz: I did mine wit ma statement of result. Though in ph dnt knw abt lag
thanks, hearing dat reali help a lot
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
ednutoyekan: Hello peeps, trust you guyz are doing great. All da best to those invited for documentation. By now you should know what to expect from past threads. Those awaiting interviews will surely be called soon; it's because the bank just started a new year. TS has been fun...waiting to see you guyz soon. Best wishes!
Tnks a lot Ednut, good to know dat you are still in touch with dis thread.
pheying: Pls pals...my uni certi is nt ready yet..hope statement of result wl do though oda documents are intact
I guess dis uni cert requiremnt is a new devt. Dats why ph folks wia nt affectd. I just read 4rm ur invite that d requirement is uni cert. During our tym(dec 11) it was statement of result or uni cert. During d pre-interview, Mr caleb gave d grace 4 ppl 2 get their uni cert asap. I hope such grace will apply in ur tym. I'll advice dat do all u can to start the processing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.