Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335832 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
doyexy:

If u can complement it they willl accept it

@all dis bad news be cut off by Fire IJN,Amen
Xup wit gtb and deir bad news dis feb na,,good news folo us all IJN,,am always optimistic no mata wat,,may God help us all..pls @slimtee and @lilafolabi go and drop your cv at uba,u can email me at doyexy@gmail.com..will give u guys more info..
Amen o. Ur enthusaism ehnn. God will help us all

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
lilafolabi: my panel interview

them: so u are xyz

me : yes i'm xyz

them: you have a 2.2

me : yes i do

them : why did u graduate with 2.2, wat were u doin in schl..

crazy folks

dey dropped me sha.. but it wasnt based on the 2.2

Goodluck y'all

I pray d good God give u d best in return. Where did u do ur interview, is it at d same Ademola Adetokunbo branch?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by degas2: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
hi house,pls is it possible to reschedule a test
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by julieme: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
@doyexy pls is this recruitment for those only in lag? Pls how do i apply am in the south? Thnx
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
so sowie 2 hear d sad news. Its just to tell us dat its not as easy as it seems. After passing d test, dere r two giant interviews ahead. However, its not a time 2 fear or b intimidated (pray against fear n intimidation seriously) by d panel. Brace up and answer d questions CONFIDENTLY, to d best of ur knowledge and ability. Refresh ur knowledge abt d basics of ur course, ur final year project, general interview Q&A and info on Gtbank . A lot of 2-2 grads have sailed thru, so dats nt an issue, just as lilafolabi said.
Remember, ur interviewers have dia job already, u r to claim ur job by ur correct answers(and if not correct, confident answers). GTtBank needs u on dia workforce, so proof dat u r indispensable! Success Guys!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
4 dos dat faild d interview,dnt gve up bt blive dat Gods has beta plans 4u...I actually had my final interview dere nd it successful. As 4 dos dat are stil expectin deir interview invite, jst b patient nd b optimistic. One more tin U̶̲̥̅̊ guys must knw is dat 4 evry interview wat matas most is ur confidence nd hw U̶̲̥̅̊ cn tink outsde d box...wsh U̶̲̥̅̊ guys d best of luck. Wil b xpectin U̶̲̥̅̊ all in trainin skul
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by julieme: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pls house,how do i apply am in d south zone
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2013
I failed my first test, I dnt know what went wrong, can i apply again
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2013
Ikeomu: I failed my first test, I dnt know what went wrong, can i apply again
Eeya ,so sowie...buh I guess u av 2 wait 4 anoda 6months b4 reapplying again.Itz written in the invitation letter.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
julieme: Pls house,how do i apply am in d south zone
Send ur cv to Recruitment@gtbank.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello guyz,I just got a success mail from gtb on the test written on the 31st of Jan.Please what are we to expect in the next stage i.e essay writing and documentation stage?Please and please,a prompt response will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
kohlar88: Hello guyz,I just got a success mail from gtb on the test written on the 31st of Jan.Please what are we to expect in the next stage i.e essay writing and documentation stage?Please and please,a prompt response will be deeply appreciated.
Is it today(Sunday) you got the success mail?
Nothing much @ the documentation stage, it used to be a tense free environment.
Kindly review the trend from the beginning as it will be of great help to you
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by julieme: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
@dedauyn thnx fr U̶̲̥̅̊я response,ave sent it waiting fr test invite
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2013
lekan Success:
Is it today(Sunday) you got the success mail?
Nothing much @ the documentation stage, it used to be a tense free environment.
Kindly review the trend from the beginning as it will be of great help to you
No,got it on saturday. I have bin following the trend but I don't know whether it should be a political topic or just a general issue. And I heard it is just a one page essay.Now my questions are diz,please is it an A4 paper or what and is it just the front page alone or both front and back cos I wanna know ow long or short the essay wud be. Please pardon my inquisitiveness, I don't just wanna throw away dis golden opportunity. Thanks for ur anticipated response.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2013
kohlar88:
No,got it on saturday. I have bin following the trend but I don't know whether it should be a political topic or just a general issue. And I heard it is just a one page essay.Now my questions are diz,please is it an A4 paper or what and is it just the front page alone or both front and back cos I wanna know ow long or short the essay wud be. Please pardon my inquisitiveness, I don't just wanna throw away dis golden opportunity. Thanks for ur anticipated response.

It's just the front page dear and it's nt even a full front page cuz dere is a line dividing the A4 paper at the top and at the bottom to. It's at the bottom u will write ur name. So it's just the front u will use. Then as 4 the topic it could be a political problem affecting nigeria or any international country. Or even a general issue thats a problem to us Nigerians or any international country. You choose ur topic ursef. Dnt worry God will c us all thru.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2013
Mayiee:

It's just the front page dear and it's nt even a full front page cuz dere is a line dividing the A4 paper at the top and at the bottom to. It's at the bottom u will write ur name. So it's just the front u will use. Then as 4 the topic it could be a political problem affecting nigeria or any international country. Or even a general issue thats a problem to us Nigerians or any international country. You choose ur topic ursef. Dnt worry God will c us all thru.
Amen dear and tanx so much 4 giving me the heads up,I really do appreciate it.I guess I av 2 start my preparations right away.Once again,Merci.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2013
kohlar88:
Amen dear and tanx so much 4 giving me the heads up,I really do appreciate it.I guess I av 2 start my preparations right away.Once again,Merci.

Yw darl then 1 more thing it has to be a current issue
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2013
Mayiee:

Yw darl then 1 more thing it has to be a current issue
Yea,ah know....fanx.Buh did u also write ur test on 31st Jan/1st of Feb?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ella99: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2013
Anybody here had his/her panel interview on tue 29th Jan at 714 adetokunbo ademola? I'm yet to receive my mail on d outcome
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2013
kohlar88:
Yea,ah know....fanx.Buh did u also write ur test on 31st Jan/1st of Feb?

Nooo. I wrote my test since the 9th of Nov. I have just my final interview to go. Wish  Ʊ the best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2013
'Ella99:
Anybody here had his/her panel interview on tue 29th Jan at 714 adetokunbo ademola? I'm yet to receive my mail on d outcome

I av a friend who did and he has already received his own mail so I fink ull av to call the number that called  Ʊ to confirm if Ūя̲̅ available for the interview to tell them  Ʊ haven't gotten Ūя̲̅ success mail. Cuz he got his own on wednesday sef. ♍ sure its a success already for  Ʊ dats y its delayed. Bt give dem a call
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Is dere any1 dat did his/her panel interview last week or upper week and has bn contacted for the date of final interview
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Wish all my peeps(manchini nd co) resumin TS 2day @ ph al d best. Still expectin my invite
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by eduno: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2013
please who has an idea of when the next GTB test would be?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ella99: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2013
@Mayiee thanx. I also knw 2pple who have gotten deres. But sme pple were advising I don't push by calling dem or mailing dem so as not to piss dem off. Its almst a week nw. Haba
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
'Ella99:
@Mayiee thanx. I also knw 2pple who have gotten deres. But sme pple were advising I don't push by calling dem or mailing dem so as not to piss dem off. Its almst a week nw. Haba

You can call cuz its a week already. Just be calm and very polite when talkin to them. Since Ūя̲̅ other colleagues av received.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
'Ella99:
There's no big deal in calling or replying ur invitation mail, what matters is your approach.
Just be formal.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ella99: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thank you very much smiley
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls I nid help oo. Who has done final interview at ademola adetokunboh pls I nid help as to aw the man is adedeji oguntonade. And likely questions he will ask
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mayiee: Pls I nid help oo. Who has done final interview at ademola adetokunboh pls I nid help as to aw the man is adedeji oguntonade. And likely questions he will ask
Congrats guy, I had my final interview there. The man is a chemical engineer and deputy general manager. He will def put you on your toes but just be calm and confident. Best wishes!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mayiee: Pls I nid help oo. Who has done final interview at ademola adetokunboh pls I nid help as to aw the man is adedeji oguntonade. And likely questions he will ask
You can call me on 08175107210 for more info.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hi guyz, hope you are all doing good. Thanks doyexy, francuiz and dedauyn for keeping this thread alive. Hope to finally see you guyz in TS just like Yinkistic.
It's so painful learning that some people were being dropped. It's important to know that:
1. Always check your inbox and spam almost every hour to know if you've got an invite.
2. Never take your interview for granted. Prepare well (Dressing, Composure, Research etc)
3. For, documentation, get your WAEC & NECO ready to avoid delay.
Pls you all need to be prayerful as there are so many waiting to be recruited; it's survival of the fittest. However, I wish you all the best as we all wait for you at Training School.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (161) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.